Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,790 members, 7,924,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 04:15 PM

I Discovered That A 25 Year Old Lady With No Kid Is A Disgrace To Womanhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered That A 25 Year Old Lady With No Kid Is A Disgrace To Womanhood (831 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly / You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Discovered That A 25 Year Old Lady With No Kid Is A Disgrace To Womanhood by Nelly1010(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2020
After I did some research, I have discovered that a 25 year old lady with no kids is a disgrace to womanhood.

Nigerian man identified as Harryola has taken to tweeter handle to give woman the shock of their lives.

He took to his twitter handle to say that any lady at 25 without kids is disgrace to womanhood, he didn’t add if married or not.

https://9jaoption.com/after-i-did-some-research-i-have-discovered-that-a-25-year-old-lady-with-no-kids-is-a-disgrace-to-womanhood-nigerian-man-tweets

See post below.

Re: I Discovered That A 25 Year Old Lady With No Kid Is A Disgrace To Womanhood by czarr(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2020
He swallowed the redpill good for him.
This is redpill 101
Re: I Discovered That A 25 Year Old Lady With No Kid Is A Disgrace To Womanhood by ItzKennybest67(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2020
undecided
Re: I Discovered That A 25 Year Old Lady With No Kid Is A Disgrace To Womanhood by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2020
348 retweets, 1816 likes.

Trust me. This motherfucker ain't alone in this kinda thinking.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Would Buy 20k Airtel Airtime? / Wow! Moment Boyfriend Save Her Girl From Being Beating By Side Chic. VIDEO / Scariest Dream / Nightmare You Ever Had..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.