Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,333 members, 7,947,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

How To Properly Use Amazon Kindle Publishing. Please Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Properly Use Amazon Kindle Publishing. Please Help. (563 Views)

Amazon Kindle Publishing Beginners Guide +(Earning Proofs) / Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Properly Use Amazon Kindle Publishing. Please Help. by KenBen217: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
I just opened my Amazon Kindle publishing account now... however,I'm half way there because I haven't provided my billing information due to a little issue with my bank account. but I want to know, what tools are advisable to help with writing your books offline. are the books written and edited on the Amazon Kindle publishing account,or you need another app to design and insert the book cover,write the book and then Amazon handles the publishing?? if such is the case...what tool do I use to start the writing?

(1) (Reply)

Intruder/burglar Alarm Installation By Teso Tech / Coronavirus To Cause $42 Billion Revenue Gap In Global Consumer Device Shipments / Join Hand To Fight This Virus, Learn The Basic And Advance Work From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.