Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,400 members, 7,908,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

Human A T M ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Human A T M ! (2171 Views)

D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) / How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** / C-h-e-a-t-i-n-g! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human A T M ! by Olumogun: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2010
Is it true that MEN are like ATM machines.
once there is money in the coffer,
with the right code (from woman)
THEY will surely 'vomit' MONEY.
Re: Human A T M ! by Dsense(m): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2010
OP.
Talk for yourself.
Re: Human A T M ! by Olumogun: 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2010
^^^
I never expect anything better from you
Re: Human A T M ! by Dsense(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2010
Thanks . . .I've gotten nothing for morons either.
Re: Human A T M ! by akinolasam: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ olumogun
@ D-sense

what is the problem now. I normally appreciate the contributions and threads of you both
so, why are you two here throwing words at each other.

@post
true talk
but also remember that ATM machines now will print just the confirmation slip without releasing the money too.

SOME men are now super glue.
Re: Human A T M ! by daylae(m): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2010
atm indeed.
Re: Human A T M ! by xandy84: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2010
you are right but you are also human A.T.M. also, you pay for what you get bro, you get a good f++k and surely you must pay for it, nothing much
Re: Human A T M ! by Kadata(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2010
To each man his own belief.
#suit yourself
Re: Human A T M ! by 190: 2:42am On Dec 27, 2010
I believe the best answer would be to ask yourself

If ure the old zenith ATM machine and if your EX Benue GF still has that code

to unlock him 2 vomit the coins he has!! angry angry angry
Re: Human A T M ! by Olumogun: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2010
Actually, what brought about this post was an incident that I witnessed sometimes last month.
I was sitting in an eatery when two ladies where discussing about one of their boy-friend.
After a while the guy showed up at the entrance and the girl-friend did not see him coming in
and the second lady then called her attention to it with the remark, "O girl, your ATM don dey come!"
Re: Human A T M ! by 190: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2010
^^

ROTFLMFAO

9ja women!!
Re: Human A T M ! by livedit(f): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2010
No, it's not true that men are atm machines nor do I believe that men/women should be looked at as one either.  Relationships should be equal of giving and receiving.  Anything one sided is straight up using that person and completely wrong.  That goes for women and men.  No one owe you NOTHING. Granted you are in a relationship and not paying for "relations".
Re: Human A T M ! by 190: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2010
^^sorry you are entirely looking @ relationship
from an american perspective cos you're there,

Sorry to say No nigerian lady would ever see it from this your direction
as what this poster rightfully said here is what they are mostly concerned about~

esp benue gurls you dont need to be an ATM machine you need to be CBN before love can even consider
setting in between both of you~
Re: Human A T M ! by CH3OH(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2010
wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Human A T M ! by dbigrod(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2010
Some guys are human atms.it may interest u to knw dat these kind of guys have nothng to offer d girl in d relationship but money.like livedit said,giving and receiving has to be a 2 way thing.its a pity dat some girls now see relationship as a lucrative bizness where they make their mumu guys dispense cash.
Re: Human A T M ! by akinolasam: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2010
In case some of you guys do not know; if ladies can use 'mugun' to save men's number,
you may need to check you girl's phone to be sure your number is not saved with 'My ATM'
Re: Human A T M ! by Ty207: 1:16am On Dec 28, 2010
Not only  my atm check for my mtcn too.lol
Re: Human A T M ! by akinolasam: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2010
^^^
what does mtcn stands for?
Re: Human A T M ! by likeme(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2010
Men are not machines o

Re: Human A T M ! by akinolasam: 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2010
likeme:

Men are not machines o

the picture says HUSBANDS and not MEN now.

whatever a man spend on his wife is never a waste but when a man begin spending indiscriminately on just any woman, it is questionable.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! / How Did You Heal From Your First Heartbreak? / Let's Talk About The "Silent Treatment".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.