Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,703 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

BREAKING: Ben Murray-bruce Loses Wife To Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Ben Murray-bruce Loses Wife To Cancer (360 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together / Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos / Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ben Murray-bruce Loses Wife To Cancer by Mixt: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
A former Senator representing Bayelsa East Senatorial District, Ben Murray-Bruce, has lost his wife to cancer, The PUNCH has learnt.
Murray-Bruce made this disclosure on Friday via his verified Twitter handle.
He wrote, “I’m broken. Just lost my beautiful wife to cancer. She was my best friend for 43 years and my wife for 41 years. Cancer is real, but it shouldn’t be a death sentence – awareness, and early detection and treatment are key to survival. I miss her so so much. I’m broken.
More here
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2020/03/20/breaking-ben-murray-bruce-loses-wife-to-cancer/
Re: BREAKING: Ben Murray-bruce Loses Wife To Cancer by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
May her soul rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

20 Things You Should Know About BURNA BOY / Shop For Gucci Wristwatches, Jeans, Pams, Shoes, Sun Glasses, Perfumes More / Burns Boy Slams Nigeria Government And Nigerians As The Treasury Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.