Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,602 members, 7,972,211 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:49 AM

No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman (345 Views)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman by MRSAWEDOFF: 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPPC0gdCSIM

According to her, a man's joy is providing for a woman he calls his own. She also advices ladies whose man complains a lot about her asking him for financial assistant to walk away from the relationship because he is definitely spending his money on someone else other than you.

Do you guys agree?
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman by Olunmercy56(f): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
Understanding, transparency, maturity, ..... Are the keys...
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman by cyprus000: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Why should I reckon on the opinion of a vapid bimbo, whose risible warp reasoning is akin to that of a donkey and her miserable life is predicated on the whim and caprice of a host like an unapologetic leech deserving of the profoundest contempt.
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman by cyprus000: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Understanding, transparency, maturity, ..... Are the keys...
key to leeching?

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPPC0gdCSIM

According to her, a man's joy is providing for a woman he calls his own. She also advices ladies whose man complains a lot about her asking him for financial assistant to walk away from the relationship because he is definitely spending his money on someone else other than you.

Do you guys agree?

Gold digger na Gold digger, a fool @ 40 is a fool forever

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Every Lady Should Date Yahoo Boys / Would You Warn A friend Or Relative Against Getting Married To Your Ex? / Not Damn Beautiful, Character Not Encouraging But I Can't Just Let Off Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.