Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,042 members, 7,928,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Can I Do With 1,500,000 Naira.pls Pls Help With Ur Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With 1,500,000 Naira.pls Pls Help With Ur Advice (2391 Views)

What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 / How Can I Invest 100 Thousand Naira - Pls I Need Ideas / Candle-making In Nigeria: Pls Guide Me With Ur Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With 1,500,000 Naira.pls Pls Help With Ur Advice by kisskriss: 12:19am On Dec 26, 2010
Pls my fellow nigerians, i need ur advice/help urgently in respect of what i can do with 1,500,000 naira,i ve a nice car as well as apartment.i m just returning from U.S after 6 years wt my wife nd kids.i ve decided to come back home as a result of my inability to extend my visa as well as my wife. As a result of my inability to obtain visa,i ve been jobless for over a year.i won't be staying in lagos though cos it's quite xpensive so i ll be leavin in ogun state so as to do business in Lagos.

i ll never 4get u 4 d rest of my life.
Re: What Can I Do With 1,500,000 Naira.pls Pls Help With Ur Advice by karems: 7:25am On Dec 26, 2010
I will advice you to provide service instead of engaging in business of buying and selling. A lot of service is there in nigeria that can turn the money to x3 in just 2 month. kk for more advice call 07092366719
Re: What Can I Do With 1,500,000 Naira.pls Pls Help With Ur Advice by kisskriss: 11:39am On Dec 26, 2010
service like what
Re: What Can I Do With 1,500,000 Naira.pls Pls Help With Ur Advice by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2010
hello.sorry about your situation,but for those that believe all things work out in the end for good.two words:haulage business.u must have seen various posts about it.well,thats because it works,if u know ur way around it.
Re: What Can I Do With 1,500,000 Naira.pls Pls Help With Ur Advice by targetpoin: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2010
though i'm a consultant on money mgt services.not to talk much just look around,humans will always eat.find a niche in agriculture or try commodity/forex with just $3000 and earn as much as $1,000 monthly then invest it in other businesses.for more info contact me scitifik@yahoo.com
Re: What Can I Do With 1,500,000 Naira.pls Pls Help With Ur Advice by onoerime: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2010
since you are living in your own apartment then i would advise you to go into poultry farming that .is rearing birds for table use or breeding bir ds for eggs production or better still the both. fish biz is also booming, point and kill has come to stay. bread biz is also there. if interested in poultry biz then email me evanvick@yahoo.co.uk or call 08025701682
Re: What Can I Do With 1,500,000 Naira.pls Pls Help With Ur Advice by florachen: 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2011
i
Re: What Can I Do With 1,500,000 Naira.pls Pls Help With Ur Advice by florachen: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2011
I wuld like to bring some items for you , for detail contact enharmony2002@yaoo.com 08029062772
Re: What Can I Do With 1,500,000 Naira.pls Pls Help With Ur Advice by hceejay: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2011
We wants to come back to Nigeria to establish an Importation and marketing company that would be importing goods to Nigeria, handling the logistics and marketing of those goods to wholesalers of different industries. As we will be dealing with clients from different industry, we don't intent to just import goods but meet all the needs of their clients for long time relationship.

The company will also be developing marketing strategy, marketing exposure, supply chain management, distribution channels, online marketing and consumer behavior survey for corporate entities. The company is seeking N8 million funding/loan/investment to add to their start up capital. The company will not touch or used the said money until the imported goods have arrived in Nigeria as its would be using LC and other bank guarantee for its importation.

Interested person, investor or someone with contact at banks and any financier should send their response to: h.ceejay@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Do With 1,500,000 Naira.pls Pls Help With Ur Advice by mrsage(m): 2:05am On Feb 14, 2011
Hello, I wish to recommend the following business ideas

1. Turkey farming business- A Mini Turkey Farm
This is an agric bizness with a short turnaround period. You can start
this venture with a room, bq, uncompleted building or any vacant space.
The profit margin is very handsome. Turkeys mature within a few months and
they do not smell like other poultry animals. You can recoup your
investment within 6 months with a very high profit margin.
The key areas are: Feeding, Where to get supplies of young animals, pest
control, housing etc.

2. Custard Powder Production
Custard as we all know is a fast moving food product here in Nigeria.
Start up capital is low

3. Grasscutter farming
4. Meat Delivery/Supply Business. Food related and very profitable. I can
provide more info on this concept if necessary. You can supply meat to
eateries, hotels, restaurants and individuals. You can also bring in live
cows/goats from the North and sell.
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production
process is not too complex
6. Exercise Book production
7. You can set up a small bakery and expand in future. Nigerians love bread
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that
imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in
Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and
the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man -
Clothing.
9. Transportation. the recent ban on commercial motorcycles in Lagos has
thrown up a huge business opportunity for smart investors who understand
the Lagos business environment.
10. Supply of corporate gift items.
11. Small scale Printing press.
12. Game lounge.
14. Production and marketing of Cosmetics and personal care products

You can also consider:
Table water and pure water business
Export of agric commodities such as ginger, garlic, coacoa or charcoal.
Production of Toilet roll/ Tissue paper/Serviette. I'm doing a feasibility
study on this business right now.
Call:
07040872886 or 08077346282

(1) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga Might Be Africa's Richest Man - Forbes Blogger / Dispose Your Sewage Effectively In Abuja And Environs. / Starting A Car Rental Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.