Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,334 members, 7,943,828 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

How to pass ICAN - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How to pass ICAN (4113 Views)

ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This / How To Pass ICAN Exams With Flying Colours / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to pass ICAN by kliverpool(m): 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2007
Share your ICAN experience plz
people always talk about how hard it is to pass ICAN
i want to now how u did urs?
thanks
Re: How to pass ICAN by Jaynet: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2007
Ican is very easy to pass but you have to be dedicated and put in your best because the syllabus is so wide that it may be difficult to finish it especially if you are working but if you are really devoted you will surely pass and make sure you get all the necessary materials and treat nas many as possible past questions.
Re: How to pass ICAN by kliverpool(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2007
thanks for the responce.
Re: How to pass ICAN by Tywoh(f): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2007
My dear, all things are possible to him that believes.
To pass ICAN:
-Trust God
-Have confidence in your ability to pass irrespective of the situations surrounding you.
With God, you will eliminate the fear of failure and with your own confidence, you are syre that you have done all the best you could.

1 Like

Re: How to pass ICAN by Sallywendu(f): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2007
[color=#006600][/color]My dear ICAN is not something one enters with fear rather with determination, cos that is the only thing that can carry u thru hard time, all u need is to consider every subject/course as equal, ie attach equal level of importance to all the courses u will write, don't see any as being cheap thereby con centrating on others u consider to be difficult. This is because that one might keep u in that stage 4 decades. For instance, in PE 2 stage a lot of people attach more interest in Mgt Acc'tg and Fin. Acc'tg, stating that Research methodology and Public sector Acc'tg is easy, they discover at last that these two "EASY" once will keep them in that stage for years. Just like i said all u need is determination and u sacrifice ur pleasures. Finally u must bear this watch word in mind: WHEN THE GOING IS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GETS GOING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: How to pass ICAN by iwewale(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2007
to me is all about prayer and having the time
Re: How to pass ICAN by kliverpool(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2007
thanks to u all
Re: How to pass ICAN by kellyjessy1gma: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2013
Pass ICAN with ease
Contact Topfield Tutors for ICAN ATS, Foundation Intermediate and PE I in Lagos, Quiz Packs available
1, Onasanya Close, Awodi Ora, Ajegunle, Apapa, Lagos
Call 08020647499, 07041850660
or Email: gbolaboonasanya@yahoo.com
Re: How to pass ICAN by ifeolujayjay: 6:43am On Jul 26, 2013
Plsss..i wanna do nov diet ....can anyone send materials on ifrs for pe 1 .......ifeolujayjay@yahoo.com
tnxxx
Re: How to pass ICAN by JanetWinslet(f): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2013
you must do your best to prepare for it ,and be confident,calm down when you have the exam.
Re: How to pass ICAN by HealthKelvin: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2013
SomeBody p|s help me;
I'm a 200L Human Anatomy student, I like to diversify my career towards the financial/commercial sector.
I have my O'level in 2010 which includes Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Economics, Government, Geography, Agric.
I want to know if I'm eligible to take the ATS or ICAN or ACCA exam and which level do I start from and also, which is the best for me considering my current course of study?
Re: How to pass ICAN by tmas30: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2018
Our 30 days ICAN Success Blueprint is the Guarantee you need pass ICAN exams at ONE sitting.
The truth is, you must be ready to work it out because this Blueprint is a 100% SUCCESS GUARANTEE if you do exactly ALL we ask you to do.

Kindly click here to get the blueprint now http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/ican/

See testimonies from last diet http://starrygoldacademy.com/ican/ican-success-students-results-testimonies-2017/

kliverpool:
thanks
Re: How to pass ICAN by tmas30: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
Our 30 days ICAN Success Blueprint is the Guarantee you need pass ICAN exams at ONE sitting.
The truth is, you must be ready to work it out because this Blueprint is a 100% SUCCESS GUARANTEE if you do exactly ALL we ask you to do.

Kindly click here to get the blueprint now http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/ican/

See testimonies from last diet http://starrygoldacademy.com/ican/ican-success-students-results-testimonies-2017/

kliverpool:
thanks
Re: How to pass ICAN by karbie(f): 1:42am On Jun 14, 2020
Read the study packs on your own and pass your examinations like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881

(1) (Reply)

NUPENG Suspends Strike, Work Resumes At Total Blending plant / Lagos Or Abuja? Which City Is Better For A British Expatriate To Live/work / How Much Does A Cadet Of Nda Receive Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.