Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,246 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

Life After COVID-19. Can We Say We Have Made It. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Life After COVID-19. Can We Say We Have Made It. (235 Views)

Christopher Gilbert Fighting For Life After White "Friends" Push Him Into Lake / Imo Chief Anyiego Comes Back To Life After A Day In The Mortuary (Photos, Video) / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life After COVID-19. Can We Say We Have Made It. by Tonyberries30(m): 1:07am On Mar 21, 2020
Corona virus rampaging the world and threatening our very existence as man. A virus we woke up and believing it will be like other epidemic outbreak, we had before. Wuhan is free and they are celebrating their hero cuz warriors, who fought with their life to keep their community safe from the virus. What are you contributing to the fight against this deadly virus. Are you among the people that says it not my business or it's a racist virus. Some believe that all these are already planned drama, and sit tight and watch till the end of the story. I will bring issues to the table.

(1) (Reply)

3years Old Girl Teaches How To Prevent Corona Virus. / Brace Up!! / My COVID-19 Test Experience At AKTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.