Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,372 members, 7,964,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:54 PM

Softwood Vs Hardwood Doors - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Softwood Vs Hardwood Doors (668 Views)

19mm Thick Hardwood Flooring in Nigeria by Ezeja / Get Your Hardwood Plank For Your Roofing At Affordable Low Cost / When All You Need Are Quality Doors For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Softwood Vs Hardwood Doors by OkoroPeugeot(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2020
I was at the Building materials market to buy internal doors and I was shown both softwood and hardwood doors.

What are the pros and cons of each?

Ivnt gotten any clear guide online

(1) (Reply)

Before And After We Paint The House For Our Client / Before And After We Paint The House For Our Client / Please Tell Me The Cause Of Damage On A New Painted House And Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.