Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List (51095 Views)

Suspected Cultists Arrested On Their Way To A Burial In Imo State. Photos / 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by dragunov: 12:48am On Mar 22, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Yoruba or fulani slave I can feel your pain.

You have stupidly forgotten that Ibibio, Efik are all Easterners.

South South and Southeast are Igbo.

Can you tell us how Akwa Ibom speaking and Igbo speaking pronouncing salt? Yes salt that used in soup.

You better shoot yourself or RUN before you keep disgracing yourself

Deedeereen, because people in AI happen to pronounce an item the same way as people in SE does not make them the same people. You need to listen to yourself. You sound infantile with your premise and conclusion. Your logic is imbecilic.

Sodium Chloride is called salt in English, salz in German and sal in Spanish. The item is pronounced the same way with slight variation in spelling. Following your logic will force us to believe that an English man is the same ethnic group as a German or Spaniard. A stone is called okwute in Igbo and ok(w)uta in Yoruba. Onions are called alubosa in Yoruba and Hausa and alibasa in igbo. Does that make them of the same ethnic group because of their common pronunciation of onion?

My take. The old misappropriated map Ojukwu greedily sketched in the 60s cannot hold water today. Biafra of old had been dead "long time imo river". If you want Biafra, go and become an igbo man, woman or thing.

Besides, how does this Biafra frustration of yours even relate to the incessant nuisance Akwa Ibom boys and girls are exponentially becoming?
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by teemusic(m): 3:52am On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=drizslim post=87635747][b]Niger delta = Cultism
Arewa youths= Terrorism
Oduduwa= Fraudulent
Igbo's= blood money
Middle belts= Lost sheeps
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by mysticwarrior(m): 7:05am On Mar 22, 2020
drizslim:
Niger delta = Cultism
Arewa youths= Terrorism
Oduduwa= Fraudulent
Igbo's= Entrepreneurs

I'm in my house coman beat me or quarantine me!

North Boko haram
North Fulani killer herdsman
North Religious wars
North Zamfara Bandits
North tramador and codine Abusers
North poverty
North forced underage marriage
North violent shia militia group
North illiteracy.
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by IamYorubanza: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2020
gaventa:
Well if only you followed up the story will you know the trust. First of, the SUG President has been released and again the NBM has also dissociated herself from whatever group is claiming what is not.we know your type and we are not suprised and we won’t stop until
The ideology and goal of the movement is achieved. Backlashes and criticism are welcomed with love. You are only influenced by what you read online and I won’t blame you. It goes way beyond speaking english! If Nigeria were to be a working system by now you will be begging the authorities of NBM Cos you will be on the verge of getting sued for Libel but let’s leave it this way. Moreover I would have preferred we have this discourse on a platform where both of our identities can be revealed so as to know who is a keyboard warrior. You can choose to hide on Nairaland but I hope you just take your time to google search the official website of the organization.if by then you still have a negative impression about the movement then I don’t think there is anything I can tell you , you can just decide to live with the hate, it won’t get to us, we have scaled through worse slanders and we keep moving.#cantstopwontstop

I have kept the baseless trash you wrote up there for LAWMA, you can go to their dumpsite to retrieve it. Sai gobe.
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by Pacesetter123(m): 7:57am On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=mordred44 post=87636969]RED DEVILS is also involve....if u knw u knw[/quoteAyam not understanding........so all Man U fans are system men? No wonder dey make noise like parrots. grin grin]
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by OJD00(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2020
Upon all the list of cult groups mentioned i didn't see the () on the list fah, abi they didn't ban them? tongue tongue
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by 6digitscomrade: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2020
drizslim:
Niger delta = Cultism
Arewa youths= Terrorism
Oduduwa= Fraudulent
Igbo's= Entrepreneurs

there are igbos and ndi igbos the ndi igbos are known for something else globally ..but I’m not allowed to say such for civility and political correctness sake..

Goodbye
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by gaventa: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2020
Lol you de fear to show your face. NBM is not bro. Don’t be scared. We will enlighten you , you fit even won join after your eye clear sef. Have a great day. Meanwhile wash your hand and you mind and soul too, Santize your brain most especially. I know you are hurt and need a hug
IamYorubanza:

I have kept the baseless trash you wrote up there for LAWMA, you can go to their dumpsite to retrieve it. Sai gobe.
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2020
DateMynd44:
you're a slowpoke.
Better leave my state out of your stupidity

You are a fool and coward. You all are scared of fulani jajaweed AK47S (guns and bullets). Don't worry you all will soon see Biafrans AK77S.

Nonsense cowards in our Biafra states will be chase to Yoruba and Boko Haram territories very soon

Ladies and gentlemen, please join us on June 20/2020 IPOB One Million match in Washington DC.

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by IamYorubanza: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2020
gaventa:
Lol you de fear to show your face. NBM is not bro. Don’t be scared. We will enlighten you , you fit even won join after your eye clear sef. Have a great day. Meanwhile wash your hand and you mind and soul too, Santize your brain most especially. I know you are hurt and need a hug

Hey you cultist! I'm not scared of your criminal egede gang/group, i dont have any common thing with criminals like yourself or your axemenn-criminal-group. You need to enlighten your already lighter brain, after that you can then go to the different prisons and cells in the whole of Nigeria to kukuma hug & enlighten all your fellow criminally based axemenn gang members being held for their various notorious activities in Nigeria.... Oya run off and start the enlightenment with your empty self because charity begins at home (that's if you have any)...

And you criminal cultist, don't quote or reply me till you are proven enlightened ok..... Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by gaventa: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
Your response shows who is More enlightened. You seem to be pained that trying to make a point. Like I said we know your type, na small challenge honestly. No be today. We won’t stop until we achieve our Aims and objectives.
IamYorubanza:

Hey you cultist! I'm not scared of your criminal egede gang/group, i dont have any common thing with criminals like yourself or your axemenn-criminal-group. You need to enlighten your already lighter empty-brain, after that you can then go to the different prisons and cells in the whole of Nigeria to kukuma hug & enlighten all your fellow criminally sty-based axemenn gang members being held for their various notorious activities in Nigeria.... Oya run off and start the enlightenment with your empty self because charity begins at home (that's if you any)...

And you criminal cultist, don't quote or reply me till you are proven enlightened ok..... Goodluck!
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by IamYorubanza: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
gaventa:
Your response shows who is More enlightened. You seem to be pained that trying to make a point. Like I said we know your type, na small challenge honestly. No be today. We won’t stop until we achieve our Aims and objectives.

I understand what you are trying to do, you are simply trying to play the cool, calm and collected axemann criminal trying to vilify his members and their nefarious activities to the society at large.

Well, I have to leave you at this point.
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by mordred44: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=Pacesetter123 post=87655668][/quote]na u talk am oh
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by gaventa: 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
last I checked I never told you I was a member
IamYorubanza:

I understand what you are trying to do, you are simply trying to play the cool, calm and collected axemann criminal trying to vilify his members and their nefarious activities to the society at large.

Well, I have to leave you at this point.
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by IamYorubanza: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
gaventa:
last I checked I never told you I was a member

Good for you and your lineage....
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by Pacesetter123(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
mordred44:
na u talk am oh
grin grin
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by Pacesetter123(m): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
its not actually kkk, but kk. klansmen konfratanity. they are top in calabar and uyo
So two "K" and one K is not 3Ks(KKK)?
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
dragunov:

Deedeereen, because people in AI happen to pronounce an item the same way as people in SE does not make them the same people. You need to listen to yourself. You sound infantile with your premise and conclusion. Your logic is imbecilic.

Sodium Chloride is called salt in English, salz in German and sal in Spanish. The item is pronounced the same way with slight variation in spelling. Following your logic will force us to believe that an English man is the same ethnic group as a German or Spaniard. A stone is called okwute in Igbo and ok(w)uta in Yoruba. Onions are called alubosa in Yoruba and Hausa and alibasa in igbo. Does that make them of the same ethnic group because of their common pronunciation of onion?

My take. The old misappropriated map Ojukwu greedily sketched in the 60s cannot hold water today. Biafra of old had been dead "long time imo river". If you want Biafra, go and become an igbo man, woman or thing.

Besides, how does this Biafra frustration of yours even relate to the incessant nuisance Akwa Ibom boys and girls are exponentially becoming?

I challenge you to tell us how Akwa Ibom and Igbo called salt in their dialects.

Don't run coward.

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by dragunov: 1:01am On Mar 23, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

I challenge you to tell us how Akwa Ibom and Igbo called salt in their dialects.

Don't run coward.

Look goon, apart from salt, what other item does Akwa Ibom share linguistic features with Igbo language to describe? Because I am beginning to see no sense in all this. Abi what kind of lame challenge is this?
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
dragunov:

Look goon, apart from salt, what other item does Akwa Ibom share linguistic features with Igbo language to describe? Because I am beginning to see no sense in all this. Abi what kind of lame challenge is this?

Ok. There are three major nations IPOB (Biafrans), Hausa (Arewa) and Yoruba(Oduduwa) in nigeria created by lord lugard. (Who was lord lugard)?
Where were us before the creation of Akwa Ibom and who created Akwa Ibom state?

I've destroyed you completely. Your divide and rule of BIAFRANS is over.

Nigeria leadership can't survive 5minutes in court or in debates with only one indigenous person of Biafra.
If any of you Nigerians doubt me, I challenge you to enlighten me on the following....What's different between Igbo and Ibibio/Efik's cultures?

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by Igbaemilu(f): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
drizslim:
Niger delta = Cultism Arewa youths= Terrorism Oduduwa= Fraudulent Igbo's= Entrepreneurs Middle belts= Lost sheeps

Lol.... Mad oooo
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by dragunov: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Ok. There are three major nations IPOB (Biafrans), Hausa (Arewa) and Yoruba(Oduduwa) in nigeria created by lord lugard. (Who was lord lugard)?
Where were us before the creation of Akwa Ibom and who created Akwa Ibom state?

I've destroyed you completely. Your divide and rule of BIAFRANS is over.

Nigeria leadership can't survive 5minutes in court or in debates with only one indigenous person of Biafra.
If any of you Nigerians doubt me, I challenge you to enlighten me on the following....What's different between Igbo and Ibibio/Efik's cultures?

Look, bros or whatever you are, it's so obvious that you only read and quote what you see on social media as written or posted by other charlatans. Luggard created the Northern and Southern protectorate and that alone. He didn't concern himself with identifying who was Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba. He simply lumped hundreds of ethnic groups, nations, together for administrative convenience. He wasn't concerned about which tribe was in the majority. It was when the regional system of government was instituted by indigenious political leaders (I presume you know them), long after Luggard was gone that there was a clear identifying of any major tribe.

That you have similarities in culture doesn't make you the same. There are teeming tribes in the Northern region who have adopted some Hausa culture and language (although they still have and speak theirs); and they never identify as Hausa. Intact they take offense when you call them Hausa. There were many Edo people, Benin people that even bear Yoruba names and speak fluent Yoruba in some cases and they never wanted to be subjugated under one 'major ' tribe.

I know you are speaking for yourself. Your thoughts and comments on nairaland is not a reflection of collective consciousness. Besides, your not being a part of Biafra does not explain why the nuisance value of your boys and girls is on the very high side. What is the meaning of all these cults?

1 Like

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
dragunov:

Look, bros or whatever you are, it's so obvious that you only read and quote what you see on social media as written or posted by other charlatans. Luggard created the Northern and Southern protectorate and that alone. He didn't concern himself with identifying who was Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba. He simply lumped hundreds of ethnic groups, nations, together for administrative convenience. He wasn't concerned about which tribe was in the majority. It was when the regional system of government was instituted by indigenious political leaders (I presume you know them), long after Luggard was gone that there was a clear identifying of any major tribe.

That you have similarities in culture doesn't make you the same. There are teeming tribes in the Northern region who have adopted some Hausa culture and language (although they still have and speak theirs); and they never identify as Hausa. Intact they take offense when you call them Hausa. There were many Edo people, Benin people that even bear Yoruba names and speak fluent Yoruba in some cases and they never wanted to be subjugated under one 'major ' tribe.

I know you are speaking for yourself. Your thoughts and comments on nairaland is not a reflection of collective consciousness. Besides, your not being a part of Biafra does not explain why the nuisance value of your boys and girls is on the very high side. What is the meaning of all these cults?
You see how you are disgracing yourself in this Yoruba platform?

Yoruba afonja blood you are. I ask simple questions.

" There are three major nations IPOB (Biafrans), Hausa (Arewa) and Yoruba(Oduduwa) in nigeria created by lord lugard. (Who was lord lugard)?
Where were us before the creation of Akwa Ibom and who created Akwa Ibom state?"

Who created nigeria and how did the name nigeria came to be? Please keep enlighten me on this.

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by dragunov: 2:10am On Mar 24, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

" There are three major nations IPOB (Biafrans), Hausa (Arewa) and Yoruba(Oduduwa) in nigeria created by lord lugard. (Who was lord lugard)?
Where were us before the creation of Akwa Ibom and who created Akwa Ibom state?"

Who created nigeria and how did the name nigeria came to be? Please keep enlighten me on this.

Your case is irredeemable. Can't you read? I told you that what you're saying is wrong. Luggard did not create any 3 major nations. He created the North and South protectorate and amalgamated them. Are you this daft? Why am I wasting my time talking to this nincompoop?

Pleeeeaaaassseeee!
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by dragunov: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Just so you know, Afonja that you and your uneducated ilk are fond of disparaging was by far a better, braver and more dignified warrior than the combination of that spoilt opportunistic brat called Ojukwu and that ashewo patronizing gallivanting pseudo -messiah called Kanu. Just wanted you to know.
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
dragunov:

I told you that what you're saying is wrong. Luggard did not create any 3 major nations. He created the North and South protectorate and amalgamated them.

Pleeeeaaaassseeee!

You coward don't run, I'm not done with you yet.
I can see that you very very sick in calling yourself a niggerian. Black monkey you are slave.

WHERE WERE the North and the South before your mumu stupid terrorist lugard came with his Indian terrorist groups guns and bombs to amalgamated them.

What's the meaning of nigeria in your language?

If you are not a Boko Haram terrorist or agent of fulani jidhadist/terrorist, you are a coward scaring of guns and bullets.

Warning: if you Nigerians and some other idiots, fools don't desist from opposing the freedom of our BIAFRA Nation now, coronavirus is small to what Abasi the God of Biafra will use to destroy Nigeria and Niggerians.

Now back to my questions...

WHERE WERE the North and the South before your mumu stupid terrorist lugard came with his Indian terrorist groups guns and bombs to amalgamated them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife / Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.