Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,627 members, 7,878,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters (60568 Views)

Throwback:35 Governors,15 Ministers, Others Purchase Dubai Properties / Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu / 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers, Purchase Dubai Properties......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
isthatso:

I think youlll find most of these properties were purchased before Buhari. Buhari has many failings you dont have to make up stories to attack and prove you lack the ability to read because it is clearly stated that most if not all the names were in power before Buhari got to office. Lawal for instance who is said to own the most properties left office in 2003 has been dead for over 14 years, Etete, Ibori were they under Buhari or even his party APC? If anything all these properties belong to PDP looters, not that i am holding brief for APC or saying there are no APC looters. And not that I am holding brief for Buhari but this compilation is a result of Buhari's agreement with the Govt of Dubai under Kemi Adeosun to identify Nigerians with properties in Dubai. Ekweremadu with $6.5m properties in Uk and $7m in dubai, is he APC?

Buhari is the number 1 promoter of corruption in the county and head of the cabal.

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Dah67: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Because of your hatred for PMB, most of you failed to notice that none of those cases happened under him but yet chose to blame him for somebody's incompetence. Leadership is not the only problem of this country, but I think we the followers constitute a more serious problem.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Josephnwoye081: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
Click on the link to watch the video and please subscribe to the channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMWnLbiZWUU

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by AisonShain(f): 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Wonderment!
[/s]
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
desiredhome:

That is the foolishness of the black man, developing another man's land while your own land is a dump/shithole
Nigeria is cursed with brainless leaders. Same low I.Q leaders that refuse to establish one functional hospital that can treat them, but would take a 6 hour flight to see a Nigerian doctor working in a UK hospital.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by awa(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Where is Bubu the anti corruption Crusader.... Come ooo. They are people to prosecute oooo
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Mrbenny001: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
When Atiku said he will sell NNPC if elected a lot of mumu zombies called him names, nnpc is the easiest and Best place to steal gov. Money

2 Likes

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
mauchiz:
Nigerian are a disgrace to humanity,
They are idiots and useless,
Did Dubai fall from heaven? No, someone built it, and our useless leaders go there to buy houses,
Does it mean they can't build Nigeria to become like Dubai? No, they can buy because they are animals and wicked, that is why they have refused to build Nigeria, but God will punish them the way He punished pharaoh.
Don't mind the fools

1 Like

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
Have you all finished complaining online? Ok, let's go back to our normal activities while we wait for the next news.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by JuanDeDios: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
ORACLE1975:
People are suffering from poverty... Graduate without jobs... Some parents can not even afford to take their children to school... And they are there busy looting public funds... GOD � punished those monsters

I beg join me food is ready
White soup is bae.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Acophil: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
Politicians are wicked looting the country dry as if tomorrow does not exist. That's why virtually all of them has terminal sickness. God save our country from these looters

1 Like

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
now i understand why a particular nairaland member wrote this on his signature.

[/i]Delta State Ambassador. Prosperity For All Deltans. God Bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori[i]

Some Nigerians love to celebrate incompetency & mediocrity!

Too bad!!

Na dem go dey corruptshame APC government.

mtcheeew!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Lewisalexander(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
ORACLE1975:
People are suffering from poverty... Graduate without jobs... Some parents can not even afford to take their children to school... And they are there busy looting public funds... GOD � punished those monsters

I beg join me food is ready

What is the name of this soup?
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Burruchaga71(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
Odiegwu
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by DabuIIIT: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ogunkillibuhari:
Word and Synonym

Happy - Excited- Joyous
Dead -. Lifeless
Magnify - Enlarge
Optimistic - positive
Insane - Mad

Nigeria- Corruption
BMC chop-money mentals - coneheaded structures
Usain Bolt - Afonja

Lzaa

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by 1972xy: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
We are tired of all these non sence . With all these corrupt elements in Nigeria yet Nigeria is still harbouring them and celeberated them. shameless country.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by 1TRUEEGOD: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
ORACLE1975:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/21/35-nigerian-governors-15-ministers-others-purchase-dubai-properties-suspected-public

[b][/b]FOOLISH AND SHEEPISH NIGERIANS WILL BE SHOUTING GOD, CALLING ON SOME MYTH TO FIGHT FOR A PHYSICAL CAUSE, EVEN WHEN THE SAID ENEMY HAS ACCESS TO SAME MYTHICAL GOD.

NIGERIANS STOP THIS FEAR FEAR HABIT, WE PROTEST FOR THE WRONG AMD USELESS REASONS BUT NEVER HOLD OUR LEADERS ACCOUNTABL, THIS IS IMPUNITY OF THE HIGHEST OTHER YET THEY STILL WANT TO BORROW MONEY THAT OUR THIRD UNBORN GENERATIONS WILL STILL BE PAYING, IF YOU DON'T GET ON THE STREETS IN MILLIONS FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT, FIGHT FOR JUSTICE, YOU DIDN'T JUST LET SELL THE FUTURE OF YOUR UNBORN GENERATIONS BUT ALSO ENSLAVED THE GENERATIONS AFTER THEM MENTALLY, SINCE THEY WERE BORN AND GROWN SHEEPISHLY.

NIGERIANS WE NEDD TO BE STRONG, "NOTHING GREAT AND GOOD COMES EASY "

YOU CAN'T WORSHIP AND PLEAD WITH THESAME MONSTERS MILKING YOUR FUTURE TO STOP, NO THEY WON'T. TAKE ACTION!!!! STOP BEING FOOLISH!!! STOP BEING SHEEPISH !!!

ENOUGH OF THIS ONLINE TALKING, IT WILL NEVER SOLVE ANYTHING.

AFTER STEALING EVERYTHING AND NOTHING ELSE TO STEAL, BECAUSE THEY KNOW WE'RE ALL SHEEPISH, THEY'LL TAX OUR SLEEPING HOURS SOMEDAY AND STILL LOOT THE FUNDS, FOOLISH CITIZENS THAT DON'T KNOW THE POWER WE HAVE WHEN UNITED AND AGAINST SOMETHING.

IF WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS WITHOUT TAKING ANY ACTION, NOTHING WILL CHANGE, WE'LL DIE AND OUR LITTLE GENERATIONS WILL CONTINUE THIS SHEEPISH CIRCLE. IT'S TIME TO BREAK OUT. SPEAK OUT NIGERIANS!!!

LETS GET ON THE STREETS IN MILLIONS, THE SECURITY FORCES CAN'T KILL US ALL EVEN IF IT GETS TO THAT, BECAUSE WE HAVE THE NUMBER AND IF ANYTHING HAPPENS, AT LEAST WE DIED FOR SOMETHING, FOR FREEDOM!! FOR LIBERTY!! FOR JUSTICE!! FOR TRANSPARENCY!! FOR OUR FUTURE!!!!

AFTER ALL NOBODY IS GETTING OUT OF HERE ALIVE. WE'LL ALL DIE OF SOMETHING. AT LEAST DIE FOR A JUST CAUSE FOR YOURSELF AND GENERATIONS

JUST ONE DEMAND , DEAR NIGERIANS WILL CHANGE THIS COUNTRY AROUND " DEATH TO CORRUPT PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDER " YOU'RE FOUND GUILTY, CAPITAL PUNISHMENT IS THE ANTIDOTE.

DEATH TO CORRUPT POLITICIANS !!!! THAT'S ALL WE NEED. AND IF AND WHEN WE'RE READY WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN. ONLY US UNITED CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!

NOBODY ELSE WILL FIGHT FOR YOU, NOT YOUR god's OR OTHER NATIONS, JUST US.

THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD FEAR THE PEOPLE NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND!!!

WAKE UP NIGERIANS!!!!! FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS , FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT!!! [b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by noisy45(m): 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:
So much money being stolen with Mr Integrity, yet he will look the other way as APC robs Nigeria blind.

Just imagine all the money being stolen by APC politicians and the military top brass, when the country is struggling financially and more & more Nigerians are languishing in total abject poverty. Our soldiers are denied the proper equipment to fight and overcome Boko Haram.

Buhari, Allah will not be merciful on your soul!

Unah just they see the small the big never start
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by magicminister: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
richPHAROAH:
what rubbish. i own a property in singapore. so if i decide to go into politics, u will say i made the money from politics? these peasants dont fail to surprise me

You’re wrong bro.
I also own properties in different countries. If I join politics, and get elected, I’ll declare all those properties. Any property I buy after election can be considered as misuse of public funds.

2 Likes

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by nextstep(m): 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
Unlike military regime when the leaders imposed themselves on the people, this time the people choose their leaders.

It's good this news is coming out, but nobody should blame the corrupt leaders for doing what is in their nature. I blame Nigerians who chose to put thieves in place, hailing thieves, and even killing themselves for these thieves.

1 Like

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by SammyChi1988: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
That's why the Whites keep on asking us why did we leave Nigeria to travel out. When we tell them that Nigeria is hard they find it very difficult to believe. Always telling us that there is too much money in Nigeria without knowing that the poor masses are not seeing the money... Thank God I found my way out of Nigeria.. I have experienced a new living and a happy living since I traveled out.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Flier: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Buying a house in some part of Lagos is even more expensive than Uk,USA or Dubai so it’s not really special anymore if someone buy a house abroad
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by atobs4real(m): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:
So much money being stolen with Mr Integrity, yet he will look the other way as APC robs Nigeria blind.

Just imagine all the money being stolen by APC politicians and the military top brass, when the country is struggling financially and more & more Nigerians are languishing in total abject poverty. Our soldiers are denied the proper equipment to fight and overcome Boko Haram.

Buhari, Allah will not be merciful on your soul!

You are a novice reader. The summary states 2007-2020.
Those mostly mentioned are PDP. Read again and digest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by firstbornson(m): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
What a pity. An average Nigerian does not see public money to be his money as a Nigerian. That is why if you steal, embezzle and divert public funds, you are celebrated. But, steal from their shops and get lynched; an aggressive mob will decide your fate immediately.

1 Like

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Flier: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
nextstep:
Unlike military regime when the leaders imposed themselves on the people, this time the people choose their leaders.

It's good this news is coming out, but nobody should blame the corrupt leaders for doing what is in their nature. I blame Nigerians who chose to put thieves in place, hailing thieves, and even killing themselves for these thieves.
They are all thieves no exception,it’s black man’s problem
Even if you elect a day old baby,as long as he is black he will steal public funds
It’s in our blood,I mean it’s hereditary
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by nextstep(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Flier:
They are all thieves no exception,it’s black man’s problem
Even if you elect a day old baby,as long as he is black he will steal public funds

Hah hah... even I dey suspect myself. Upon all my grammar I can't promise not to eat yam. grin

1 Like

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Hezmatosky: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Las Las their children dey always fuckup. Where are Alameiseigha now? Hmmmmm cry

1 Like

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by AFONJACOW(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
The same Dubai. Blacks are used as rag ... Chai only God will punish Nigeria politicians

1 Like

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by frog12: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
ekweremadu dey lie. all of them dey steal and die suddenly
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by desiredhome: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Nigeria is cursed with brainless leaders. Same low I.Q leaders that refuse to establish one functional hospital that can treat them, but would take a 6 hour flight to see a Nigerian doctor working in a UK hospital.
Yes Nigeria is cursed because over 60% of citizens are illiterates, its not just the leaders that have low IQ, the followers too have, like parents like children, you can't give what you don't have,
also the way Nigerians look for money like they can do anything to make Money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London / AK47 Rifles, RPGs Coming To Nigeria From Libya Intercepted In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.