Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,797 members, 7,882,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? (73500 Views)

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / JAMB 2020 Change Of Course, Institution And Correction Of Data Guidlines / Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ChrisKels: 7:02am On Mar 22, 2020
JewelDiamond:
Studied biochemistry, now into buying and selling

Chai after everything u guys did with Chinyere the Atheist, Stanley and co, after every wahala wey person pass through and after every exam in inside new exam hall, after all the struggles in the over crowded lecture east, after feeding those smelly albino rats, the embarrassing moments with Onyeagba, Akpanta, Sola and co in year two via borrowed courses? Chai retired ikengress ibe m, chukwu dube gi angry
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Snipper007: 7:05am On Mar 22, 2020
dashing07:
I studied computer science, currently working as an Uber/taxify driver with my own � also doing forex

Please am interested In uber but I need guidance too, am planning on relocating to lagos by next week, can you give me more insight please?
This north dray like bone.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ty4real123: 7:06am On Mar 22, 2020
I studied islamic engineering and now working in CBN
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Samadhii(m): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2020
vivalavida:
Studied microbiology

Presently heading the microbiology unit of the quality control department of a pharmaceutical production company
Hello Sir,
I'm a graduate of Biochemistry with Second Class Honours (Upper Division). I also have experience in a Quality Control and Assurance Analysis from a pharmaceutical production company. Please, I'm currently searching for jobs. I will be glad if you can connect me to your organization
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by nurex01(m): 7:07am On Mar 22, 2020
lalasticlala:

I studied Political Science/Public Admin
lalasticlala!!! It's well

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ChrisKels: 7:07am On Mar 22, 2020
smiliyB:
My Oga at the top! shocked shocked E bu m ukpa Ekele bia....you girl dey loyal ooo, any job for us, I mean me biko wink grin grin

Nwanne nothing dey for now, but e no get as e no dey be, if chance come out for my company, I fit still hala you. I dey Enugu sha
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Moventist: 7:07am On Mar 22, 2020
ty4real123:
I studied islamic engineering and now working in CBN
Lol! Which one Kom be Islamic engineering?
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ontolegit(m): 7:07am On Mar 22, 2020
virginboy1:
I studied Medicine.

But now I work as an online Bubu Zombie. Earning 30k cry
na lie.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Divay22(f): 7:07am On Mar 22, 2020
Offpoint:
Studied womanalogy, now working as an impregnatornist in my street and neighborhood. No salary, but I enjoyed every bit of my work.
Issa lie
Even if I'll believe all others, i can never believe yours tongue
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by donchibe: 7:07am On Mar 22, 2020
i studied mechanical ESUT . My work is planning and project control engineer piping in qatar.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by movement2020: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2020
Snowkel:
I studied social work, working as a cliet service Executive

Why not go for your Masters to specialize. With that, you can try Australia or Canada migration.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ontolegit(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2020
yomi007k:

Na lie.

Where did you study ? Where did you do house job? Nysc? What's your location and years of experience. If you are qualified, clinically sound and proficient, I will get you a job.
if its federalgovernment job I'm interested . pls no private job
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by bayocanny: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2020
Nizguy:

Like how much do I need to start up and how do I go abt it pls
Before you start, consider location first preferably rural areas. you can start with 150k or 100k. with determination and seriousness, the turn over will be mad in the next three months.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Opexzy: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2020
ibkayee:
CompSci

Software Engineer

Where do you work..?
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ontolegit(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2020
baillers123:
Studied medicine and surgery, now works with spectranet
Na lie, doing what exactly with spectranet
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ekwerendi(m): 7:13am On Mar 22, 2020
Nooil:

It will if you believe. Just keep writing on the current trends related to biochemistry on your social media handles. Someone will notice your passion and change your life forever.

Thanks dear......

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by bayocanny: 7:13am On Mar 22, 2020
Rejoice5000:
Studied Estate management now a farmer.please how can I get started on this Pos bizness?
Good morning, you mean you wants to start POS in Paris lol
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by jabberjawz: 7:15am On Mar 22, 2020
..........!

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by opedaydydx9(m): 7:16am On Mar 22, 2020
Civil Engineering

working as a civil engineer ,
And a fashion designer.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by opedaydydx9(m): 7:20am On Mar 22, 2020
GRADEXP2:

I studied Journalism but I currently look after Maintenance Planning and Engineering Compliance in a corporation, which also makes me look after engineering inventory and ensure alignment of the business with global engineering standards.
wtf did I just read unless you did some professional courses .. It's not well with Nigeria
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Greatfullheart: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2020
Shifi1:
I studied Bizz ADM,I'm an entrepreneur making millions from my field of study.. Bizz ADM
is among the best course to study...
forget Govt jobs.
can i be your next of kin?

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Divay22(f): 7:25am On Mar 22, 2020
Holamilekan97:
I studied Marketing. Working from home shocked
Hi
Can i pm you? I would love to enquire something about your course of study.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Evidenx(m): 7:25am On Mar 22, 2020
studied public administration,but now a phone technician nd also a 3D wall paper and 3D wall panel installer

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Coolbreeze1988(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2020
Criminology and security studies, now a Captain in the Nigeria Army

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Skmoda360(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2020
I'm a geologist and current doing event jobs and other stuff just to keep the spirit high..... undecided
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Pitto: 7:28am On Mar 22, 2020
I studied Animal Science and work with a farm
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by 198800Mam(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Travel abroad and earn big
FUNNY ENUF I DONT EARN ENUF TO FEED ME FOR 30DAYS TALKLESS OF SAVING ENUF TO TRAVEL ABOARD NIGERIA IS A DREAM
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by JayPeeOham: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2020
Humblesam:
I studied petrochemical engineering but here I am working in a police station grin
Naija magic!!!

When you say "working in a police station"... what do you mean please? undecided
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by mariamadenle(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2020
Unelephantable:

I'm studying political science at the moment.
Though I'm on a very good academic standing, I'm like the most apolitical person ever.
I'd love to major in international relations though.
However, I know better than to have high expectations in this country.
I'll just live a day at a time, when we get to that bridge we would cross it. Even if crossing it means becoming a government teacher smiley

I can sense happiness and satisfaction in your comment, I wish you the best in your career.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by englishmart(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2020
lalasticlala:

I studied Political Science/Public Admin
King Lalasticlala, you're loved, bro.

4 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by millionboi2: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2020
Rejoice5000:
seconded resign as a banker after 8yrs now a farmer it pays and enjoying my freedom.
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply)

A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) / Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.