Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,402 members, 7,937,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me (84111 Views)

This Boy Was Caught Sexing With His Boss Girlfriend (video) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 18, 2020
borngeologist:
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me because am really confused..

I have a boss who actually loves me. He likes me like a son and he always wants me to go out with him. We are actually very close pal.

There was a day he went out with his girklfriend. I was at home when my phone rang. He told me to bring 3k to where he was with his girlfriend. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle. The lady and I later talked and I left them.

She came to our place this Wednesday. I was inside my room, she was just insisting that she wanted to see me. When I got there, she was just telling me my boss drinks a lot which is quite true but he dosent misbehave. That it is too much. As a guy man I covered up for my boss. And I left her and my boss.

Today we went to her shop. My boss ordered for drink for us. We started drinking. Later I went out, she followed me. We sat together and started talking. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she doesn't like my boss. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss it is not possible. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us. That was how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop because the outside was noisy. That was how this lady came inside and kissed me. I was really shocked I have to run outside.

My boss and I later left her place for a burial where a friend of his (a lady) invited us to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot. My boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him. Mind you that my boss girlfriend calls me her husband even people close to her shop call me her husband.. And these ladies are way older than Me..

Please all I need from you guys is advice on what to do cause am confused.

There is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me. And other older beautiful ladies. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23.
You're about to lose your job
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Chuky7(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rawhumper:

Nope,Imsu......i have barbeque biz in Abuja.
I intend expanding it beyond Nigeria,its a very unique one as d taste is one of its Kind.
We prepare roasted beef,mutton(ram),goat meat and snail.The sauce is garnished with utasi leaves,pepper n others.Its blend u cant afford to miss.Everything is prepared under the strictest hygiene....it will kick off after lockdown.
Hope nairalanders in Abuja would patronise me.
I also work a part time on an Industry....
U want do u do?

unique taste u say that's nice...maybe when am in Abj I'll come try it
out or attend the launch
u seem to know ur stuff

what's the brand name by the way?

lol what other industry? oil?

yeah am into software development..mostly website mostly freelance n work part time in a close family friends firm more like contract work
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Rawhumper(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2020
[

The brand name is Unique Taste,i just started it but the lockdown is affecting biz so its on hold at the Moment.
Oil nke? Its Family biz i Work Part time,it also started this year we produce pure water both in sachets and bottles subsequently we produce other drinks.
All the Equipments are from Germany including The bottles and sachets except The water is nigerian.
Well by The time u be in Abuja,i give u the description of the spot and Thanks in advance.

quote author=Chuky7 post=88888265]

out or attend the launch
u seem to know ur stuff

yeah am into software development..mostly website mostly freelance n work part time in a close family friends firm more like contract work[/quote]
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Rawhumper(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2020
The brand name is Unique Taste,i just started it but the lockdown is affecting biz so its on hold at the Moment.
Oil nke? Its Family biz i Work Part time,it also started this year we produce pure water both in sachets and bottles subsequently we produce other drinks.
All the Equipments are from Germany including The bottles and sachets except The water is nigerian.
Well by The time u be in Abuja,i give u the description of the spot and Thanks in advance.

Chuky7:

out or attend the launch
u seem to know ur stuff

yeah am into software development..mostly website mostly freelance n work part time in a close family friends firm more like contract work
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Chuky7(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Rawhumper post=88906245][

okay no problem...the lockdown is really bad for everybody
Wish you all the best

lol....that line the water is Nigerian got me
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Rawhumper(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Lol... grin grin sure it is.....
Stay safe

[quote author=Chuky7 post=88941361][/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.