Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,403 members, 7,891,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:42 PM

Learn And Get Certificate Online With Lynda - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Learn And Get Certificate Online With Lynda (940 Views)

Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA / I Cn Open Lynda Premium Account 4 U 2 Learn New Skills Online & Get Certificate / I Can Open Lynda Premium Account For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn And Get Certificate Online With Lynda by ebologycomedy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
During this imposed holiday or break, you can learn online and become a certified professional on;
Video Editing
Web design
Web development
Graphics design
Music production
Digital marketing
And many more money making skill

Lynda was organized by LinkedIn to teach on various professional skill, the difference between Lynda and just other websites is that they offered a certificate when you learn from them online and after learning, you are going to be assign with a project by a personal online tutor, after you complete this , then you'll get and print your certificate which is equivalent to NATIONAL DIPLOMA and acceptable by any company all over the world

CONTACT ME TO OPEN LYNDA PREMIUM ACCOUNT NOW ON WhatsApp through;
zero eight zero 57 six three 85 six nine
Re: Learn And Get Certificate Online With Lynda by CYBERWEAVER(m): 10:13am On Mar 22, 2020
Which national diploma are you talking about
Re: Learn And Get Certificate Online With Lynda by ebologycomedy(m): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
[quote author=ebologycomedy post=87647937]During this imposed holiday or break, you can learn online and become a certified professional on;
Video Editing
Web design
Web development
Graphics design
Music production
Digital marketing
And many more money making skill

Lynda was organized by LinkedIn to teach on various professional skill, the difference between Lynda and just other websites is that they offered a certificate when you learn from them online and after learning, you are going to be assign with a project by a personal online tutor, after you complete this , then you'll get and print your certificate which is equivalent to NATIONAL DIPLOMA and acceptable by any company all over the world

CONTACT ME TO OPEN LYNDA PREMIUM ACCOUNT NOW ON WhatsApp through;
zero eight zero 57 six three 85 six nine[/quote
With Lynda you can watch all tutorial video as well as get a worldwide recognized certificate on any of the following courses
AutoCad Tutorials,
Networking Tutorials,
Animation Tutorials,
Web Design Tutorials
Video Editing Tutorial
GRAPHICS DESIGN TUTORIAL
ENGINEERING SOFTWARE (Matlab, Woodwork, Hyspen Hysis etc)

And many lot more

Contact me on Whatsapp to open your premium account now on
:
+2 3 4 8 0 5 7 6 3 8 5 6 9
Re: Learn And Get Certificate Online With Lynda by ebologycomedy(m): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=ebologycomedy post=90534868][/quote]
Premium Account still available at the cost of just#1500
Re: Learn And Get Certificate Online With Lynda by ebologycomedy(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2020
ebologycomedy:
[/quote]
Contact me on Whatsapp to register your premium account at just#1500
+2348057638569
Premium Account still available at a discounted price

(1) (Reply)

Chess The Best Game Ever! / Tell The Liar! / Chanel Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.