Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Coronavirus: Union Bank Staff To Work From Home - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Union Bank Staff To Work From Home (627 Views)

Bank Staff Slumps And Dies In Lagos / Nigerians Force Hospital Staff To Accept Injured Man They Rejected. / Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Union Bank Staff To Work From Home by Rebetebaba: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Union Bank of Nigeria

URGENT COVID-19 UPDATE: Activation of Remote Working for Employees

Given the increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 (Coronavirus) cases in the country, effective Monday, March 23, 2020, the Bank is activating Union Bank is activating remote work for all its employees except critical functions in our operations and service teams.

The health and safety of our employees and the larger community are of the utmost importance during this critical time.
Employees will work from home until further notice.
We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service to our customers while doing our part to help fight the spread of the Covid-19 virus.

https://www.unionbankng.com/blog/urgent-covid-19-update-activation-of-remote-working-for-employees/
Re: Coronavirus: Union Bank Staff To Work From Home by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Way to go...

Welcomed development.
Re: Coronavirus: Union Bank Staff To Work From Home by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nice move
Re: Coronavirus: Union Bank Staff To Work From Home by OlujobaSamuel: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lol, u sure sey dis bank dey okay? They claim they no get crisis, yet na dem first announced work from home give staff just to pretend as if dem dey proactive. All of Una wey dey work for dem, better dey lookout as you dey work from home because most of Una no go leave home when Corona don waka
Re: Coronavirus: Union Bank Staff To Work From Home by JubrinElSudan: 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
How my money go take reach me as I no get atm card or operate USSD? Which staff house I go go to withdraw money?

(1) (Reply)

UPDATED: Oyo Identifies 84 Suspected COVID-19 Cases, Imposes Curfew / I Had Sex With Person Of Unknown Status. I Am Worried / Put Vinegar Into A Toilet And Watch What Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.