Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,469 members, 7,934,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 08:24 AM

Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day (136534 Views)

Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Reckyd123(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Kingpinukecy:
poor dressings �

Very insensitive!! Jeez!! At death? That lady and their entire families will prefer the dead guy in rags than in the coffin. Get sense!!

9 Likes

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by legba1(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2020
Abiku agbalagba

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by juman(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2020
Enormous sadness.
Maybe he died of the drugs from the chemist.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by totowunmido: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Perfectdanny:

Omo its been a while so i decided to check your post and noticed you hadn't been commenting. After a little digging, i heard you were banned.

Who had the infantry to ban you?
na the Nigerian army get the infantry to ban him

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2020
Kingpinukecy:
poor dressings �
you must be stupid
even your four eyes and big mouth says it all

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Deltatoto: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2020
sonofjos:
Others
if I know d girl na to open her Toto begin fkk
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by edo3(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2020
judegive800:
See
Haba this people!!! Una no get heaven ooo,,u still wan scam people ds tym people dey battle wt corona virus..
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by OSIKHUMI: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2020
God protect ur own ... How can someone who wants to do wedding go out at that time of the morning 12am to collect his wedding material ... Enemies at work ...

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by demoBaba: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2020
The pride color dey confuse me
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by galaxy2020(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2020
You get sense at all?
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by DabuIIIT: 9:12am On Mar 22, 2020
So sad,rip man. May God comfort all families and the lady.

Perfectdanny:

Omo its been a while so i decided to check your post and noticed you hadn't been commenting. After a little digging, i heard you were banned.

His ban was one of the best thing so far on the this forum. We pray for more

grin

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by ipobarethieves: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2020
iammo:
undecided

eyah RIP to him

next time he wont try to marry a girl with spiritual husband..

marriages can make or break you so consult widely visit spiritualist, visit psychologist, visit counsellors

useless/dumb talk.How do u knw dat he’s a Spiritual husband undecided?Why consult a spiritualists cos u wan marry undecided sad.cavemen mentality

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by DabuIIIT: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2020
galaxy2020:
You get sense at all?
Quote somebody when you want to address him/her or better still,use ^^^ or vvv,and don't appear to be talking to yourself

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by uglodoh(f): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2020
Perfectdanny:

Can you believe the dude calls himself 'we' like a legion. He has many demons.

The deranged dude marvels me though.

A group of people are handling that moniker. They have different styles of writing.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Ovisthanks(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2020
Kingpinukecy:
poor dressings �

U must be a corona virus patient....

Y poor dressings...?

Someone died...all u Care about is dressings

Better go for check up....

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by iammo(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2020
ipobarethieves:
useless/dumb talk.How do u knw dat he’ Spiritual husband undecided?Why consult a spiritualists call s u wan marry undecided sad.cave men mentality

look son, all british rulers have a designated Astronomer (awo irawo,) US Presidents too , furtune teller and spiritualist and this are people that even made you think yourself as educated, Indians have spiritualist same as the Chinese.... if you stupidly really only on science without facts or hypothesis on Corrona virus cure or origin or the same scientist who haven't even explored 70% of the earth for guidance then you are really slow and with little IQ

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by bmdmixer: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2020
heavenly heavy make up killed him not d fall cry
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2020
Perfectdanny:

Can you believe the dude calls himself 'we' like a legion. He has many demons.

The deranged dude marvels me though.

This made my day.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by agubanking(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2020
Sure A Loss. Be Strong. RIP
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Kobicove(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2020
R.I.P to him
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by MetaPhysical: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2020
IfeMiLove:
What a sad day for the bride. May God grant her and his family the strength to bear their loss.

Amen!

May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by sharena(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2020
Kingpinukecy:
poor dressings �

Do you even have sense?
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by ipobarethieves: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2020
iammo:

look son, all british rulers have a designated Astronomer (awo irawo,) US Presidents too , furtune teller and spiritualist and this are people that even made you think yourself as educated, Indians have spiritualist same as the Chinese.... if you stupidly really only on science without facts or hypothesis on Corrona virus cure or origin or the same scientist who haven't even explored 70% of the earth for guidance then you are really slow and with little IQ
Kid,Dem neva born u wen I graduated in 1998.Tell us how u knw he’s a Spiritual husband?and why consult a dibia cos u want to marry?u are confused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Emmanuel226(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2020
yarimo:
RIP cry cry meanwhile
pls dis kinda joke isn't needed here and at dis moment
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Offpoint: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2020
Damn! losing the love of your life on that special day is one hell of disaster to handle... Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by ipobarethieves: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2020
sad grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Psalmy2cute:
you must be stupid
even your four eyes and big mouth says it all
dnt mind him

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Boatswain: 9:28am On Mar 22, 2020
Phoenixk:
This gave me Cold shivers, where does she start from

From where it all ended ofcourse
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Emmanuel226(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2020
Perfectdanny:

grin
Covid-19 cheesy

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Emmanuel226(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2020
rossi49ja:

Welcome back Mai Suya. A little bird said you have been off nairaland for a while because of UTME. How true is that? grin grin grin
chai grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by kengeorge2013: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2020
Kingpinukecy:
poor dressings �
how many dress did you buy for them. Iranu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.