Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,416 members, 7,901,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:38 AM

Man Beats His Girlfriend Up Allegedly After She Told Him She's Pregnant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Girlfriend Up Allegedly After She Told Him She's Pregnant (742 Views)

Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) / US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Girlfriend Up Allegedly After She Told Him She's Pregnant by Made4naijalove: 12:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Man beats his girlfriend up allegedly after she told him she's pregnant

After impregnating this girl, he had the guts to beat her up when she said he was responsible and has results

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZcDm5eCQA

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Up Allegedly After She Told Him She's Pregnant by 9jatrendz: 12:05am On Mar 22, 2020
Who knows this guy? We need to name him and shame him. And maybe even get him arrested? Coward! angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Up Allegedly After She Told Him She's Pregnant by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:09am On Mar 22, 2020
10 years for the guy. 25 years for the guy recording

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Up Allegedly After She Told Him She's Pregnant by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:12am On Mar 22, 2020
Omo see broda,

Broda wey mumu....

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Up Allegedly After She Told Him She's Pregnant by InfernoNig: 12:20am On Mar 22, 2020
I feel him pain but wrong choice of action. I don't support violence against women.

The guy nor try, he fall my hand.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Up Allegedly After She Told Him She's Pregnant by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 22, 2020
Result of "fvck me deeper" without a condom.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Up Allegedly After She Told Him She's Pregnant by TTsephanyah(f): 2:30am On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
post=87651601:
Omo see broda,

Broda wey mumu....
[/s]
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Up Allegedly After She Told Him She's Pregnant by Caramelskin(f): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2020
Oh
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Up Allegedly After She Told Him She's Pregnant by Made4naijalove: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Guardian Hang A Boy To Ceiling, Kicked His Sister & Flogged Them. VIDEO / Chinese Woman, 79, Survives After Being 'buried Alive By Son' For Three Days / #ENDSARS Protesters Sing National Anthem While Being Shot At, LEKKI toll gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.