Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,453 members, 7,968,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:49 PM

IDENTITY REVEALED: Man Who Beat Up His Girlfriend For Being Pregnant (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IDENTITY REVEALED: Man Who Beat Up His Girlfriend For Being Pregnant (VIDEO) (1173 Views)

EFCC Chairman Orders Arrest Of His Men Who Beat Up Hotel Worker In Lagos / ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IDENTITY REVEALED: Man Who Beat Up His Girlfriend For Being Pregnant (VIDEO) by 9jainfoparrot: 1:57am On Mar 22, 2020
A video making rounds online shows a young man beating up his girlfriend for an alleged reason.

It was reported that the guy resorted to beating her up after she claimed he impregnated her and she's got results to corroborate her claim.

In the video, the girl and her man were seen sitting looking at each other before he launched a slap on her face and complemented it with a couple of slaps after he stood up.

He was being called to order by his friend who kept saying "Junior" in the background while making the video. "Junior" then reaches into his trousers, removes his belt and started flogging the living daylight out of his alleged pregnant girlfriend.

In the second part of the video, his friends were seen trying to hold him back as he beat the girl, saying 'i don turn your mate now'.

One of the friends was even laughing as he held the girlfriend while his friend beat her up.

However, a public figure identified as Yemi Fashipe has taken to his Twitter page to intervene by asking people to help him find the 'animal', so he could be brought to book.

Twitters users have shown their investigating prowess by digging up some cogent information about the guy. Multiple reports made it known that the alleged 'animal' is Jada Faga Jr by name and he hails from Makurdi, Benue State.

See his full picture and the video via link: https://9jainfoparrot.com.ng/identity-revealed-man-who-beat-up-his-girlfriend-for-being-pregnant-photo-video/

1 Like

Re: IDENTITY REVEALED: Man Who Beat Up His Girlfriend For Being Pregnant (VIDEO) by fernandoc(m): 2:15am On Mar 22, 2020
I blame the stvpid girl, but most of all I blame the cowards that stood there and watched this rat beat up that girl.
If you’re my friend and you try this in my presence body go tell you that day.

4 Likes

Re: IDENTITY REVEALED: Man Who Beat Up His Girlfriend For Being Pregnant (VIDEO) by suzzyboss(m): 2:46am On Mar 22, 2020
I do blame the guy he is very stupid I can't even hit my junior sis.. But I blame the girl also.. She should have known his character since but she went ahead..
when you are looking for young,rich,handsome and crazy this is what you get ladies be wise

1 Like

Re: IDENTITY REVEALED: Man Who Beat Up His Girlfriend For Being Pregnant (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 22, 2020
Las las the girl go still go back to Junior.

Na those kind people girls dey like. People that maltreat them. If a relationship is not dramatic and choatic, girls get bored in it.

Very weird beings they are.

I rep cool guys abeg.

No time for drama and beating.

I go just ignore you.

2 Likes

Re: IDENTITY REVEALED: Man Who Beat Up His Girlfriend For Being Pregnant (VIDEO) by Xisnin(m): 3:44am On Mar 22, 2020
suzzyboss:
I do blame the guy he is very stupid I can't even hit my junior sis.. But I blame the girl also.. She should have known his character since but she went ahead..
when you are looking for young,rich,handsome and crazy this is what you get ladies be wise
Why is everyone "rich" to an average Nigerian?
Don't poverty-stricken people batter their girlfriends as well?
SMH

1 Like

Re: IDENTITY REVEALED: Man Who Beat Up His Girlfriend For Being Pregnant (VIDEO) by bigiyaro(m): 4:22am On Mar 22, 2020
good for the stupid girl, next time she will carefully choose who to fvck, I hope she doesn't give birth to a retard like the father.

2 Likes

Re: IDENTITY REVEALED: Man Who Beat Up His Girlfriend For Being Pregnant (VIDEO) by 175(m): 4:29am On Mar 22, 2020
What happened to discrete investigation that will lead to arrests?

This is because from the look of things, these young boys will disappear into thin air ooo. . .Benue get interior villages person fit go hide until matter cools off.

1 Like

Re: IDENTITY REVEALED: Man Who Beat Up His Girlfriend For Being Pregnant (VIDEO) by DonHummer(m): 4:39am On Mar 22, 2020
You guys stop waisting your time, those two are probably fvcking right now. She has been collecting the beating from onset, from her composure one can see she is used to it. I don't pity her cause she obviously knows the guy and his friends are crack heads and yet chose to stay put ( probably cause he pays all her bills)....we have Corona to worry about make she no stress us with her nunu palava.

1 Like

Re: IDENTITY REVEALED: Man Who Beat Up His Girlfriend For Being Pregnant (VIDEO) by devilmaycry: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2020
Delete this picture ...
That guy in ur pic was wrongly accused by sharp bloggers....

The real culprits have been found....do ur findings well bro

(1) (Reply)

See Why #arrestbillgates Is Trending In India! / Nigerian Independence Day: Unknown Gunmen Set Vehicles Ablaze In Imo State / Army Commander Gives Shoot At Sight Order, Officers Go On Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.