Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,123 members, 7,949,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

CORONA VIRUS: Please Let Us Pray For Italy And The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CORONA VIRUS: Please Let Us Pray For Italy And The World (535 Views)

Edoardo Santini: Italy’s ‘Most Handsome Man’ Gives Up Fame To Preach The Gospel / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CORONA VIRUS: Please Let Us Pray For Italy And The World by sirSixtus(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2020
The virus has hit Italy the most, with more than 500 deaths a day, it no long a joke the beast is taking more than it's can chew.
It's not CORONA vs China or Corona vs anyone else but it now Corona vs HUMANITY.
GOD BLESS US ALL.......... embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: CORONA VIRUS: Please Let Us Pray For Italy And The World by Trueigbo: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2020
I wonder why it's hitting Italy so bad, the engine head of Christianity.
Re: CORONA VIRUS: Please Let Us Pray For Italy And The World by Derrylatei: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2020
RIP
Re: CORONA VIRUS: Please Let Us Pray For Italy And The World by TooMuchStuff: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2020
Trueigbo:

Something is definitely wrong somewhere
Re: CORONA VIRUS: Please Let Us Pray For Italy And The World by ednut1(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2020
Trueigbo:
has an aging population . The country is also not financially buoyant as it used to be. A very central location for tourists, cruise ships and travellers.
Re: CORONA VIRUS: Please Let Us Pray For Italy And The World by imhere: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2020
This is spiritual and should be handled spiritually with prayers. Anybody who is in Christ is exempted, you can't hear of cono..what! in Israel. They are covenant children, when you become born again you have become a spiritual Israelite.
Whatever, we are seeing now is only a shadow of what is to come, our only safety is in Christ. Be born again today, stay away from sin and embrace the truth. Shalom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Image I found when I googled "Son Of Perdition" few days ago / The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) / Mentally Challenged Man Miraculously Healed At Oshodi - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.