Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,534 members, 7,917,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:36 PM

Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? (3891 Views)

When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS / 20 Silly Questions People Ask And Their Answers / This Is New, silly Question silly Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by eddie30(m): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2010
Do u think you are smart. Then provide answer to this questions!
During a football match, a chicken suddenly crossed and went into the football field. Why did the chicken enter the field?
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by EfemenaXY: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2010
dunno

'cos someone left a trail of corn?

or popcorn? undecided

Enlighten me pls Eddie tongue tongue
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by victorkc(m): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2010
the chicken enterd the feild cus e no get sense,simple
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by EfemenaXY: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2010
^^ Lol!!

& Eddie30 na the chicken! grin grin grin
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by eddie30(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ Efemena! No! You are very wrong. Don't tell me you are dull. Lol
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by eddie30(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2010
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2010
@poster

D chiken entered bc the ground is green and full of grasshoppers! undecided undecided
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by EfemenaXY: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2010
eddie30:

^^baby it takes one to know one

now, for your information

a sign of chronic dullness is repetition - so, tell me:

why the double posting Eddie?  tongue
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by eddie30(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ greaterous! No sir! U are wrong! Lol. Hahaha
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by eddie30(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ greaterous! No sir! U are wrong! Lol. Hahaha
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by EfemenaXY: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2010
^^ double postings again Eddie?
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by eddie30(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ efemena. Lol. Haha. Don't tell me u no smart na!
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by eddie30(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ efemena. Lol. Haha. Don't tell me u no smart na!
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by EfemenaXY: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2010
^^Dullard lipsrsealed
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by Eveoeve(f): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2010
The chicken entered d field cos its being pursued/someone's tryin to catch it.

http://naturekay..com
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by eddie30(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ eveoeve. No! Fink
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by eddie30(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ eveoeve. No! Fink
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by eddie30(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2010
Na wa oh! See simple question. Guys and gals no fit answer am. Lol
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2010
My own answers grin

The idoitic chicken ran into the football field for the following surmised reasons:

1. i guess it probably wants to get to the other side of the field

2. To boldly go where no chicken has gone before (meet some football star wink)

3. The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken ran into the football field reveals your underlying insecurity grin

4. Because he wanted to

5. To prove to the squirrel (armadillo, rat, ground hog or possum) that it could be done! grin

6. To see his/her flat mate grin
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by eddie30(m): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ uchiha! Sorry u gat zero over six. All your answers are wrong.
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by eddie30(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2010
Where are the wise ones? Who is gonna unravel this mystery? Lol
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2010
cos the super eagles chickens were playing and it was the substitute brought in to replace kaita
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by yinkalink(f): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2010
D chicken entered d field 2, hmnn, No i wont say it,if i say it efemena wil copy me.
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ OP,

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Common I tried na. Ok, Give us a clue mehn!
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by EfemenaXY: 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2010
yinkalink:

D chicken entered d field 2, hmnn, No i wont say it,if i say it efemena wil copy me.

Na lie!

see beefing - girl is it worth copying?? tongue
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by yinkalink(f): 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2010
No be beefing nah. I just no wan talk am noni
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by EfemenaXY: 12:06am On Dec 27, 2010
nothing dey to talk grin
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by yinkalink(f): 12:22am On Dec 27, 2010
Fowl dey pursue am?
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by EfemenaXY: 12:26am On Dec 27, 2010
**scoffs**
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by yinkalink(f): 12:46am On Dec 27, 2010
*sniggers*
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by EfemenaXY: 1:04am On Dec 27, 2010
^^hey!!

I say that! not you!!

you don tiff ma moves gal cheesy cheesy
Re: Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? by eddie30(m): 1:12am On Dec 27, 2010
@ iceblue! Hahahaha. Good thinking but sorry oh you are wrong. That is not the answer. Pls try again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day( Terrorist Protecting His Joy Stick For His 72 Virgins) / Photo:who's Holding A Hoe? / Can't Believe AKON Is Illlumminatti - See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.