Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,300 members, 7,974,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:59 PM

IS JESUS GOD? (solved With Analysis & Bible Facts) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IS JESUS GOD? (solved With Analysis & Bible Facts) (189 Views)

They Made Jesus God For Christians! / Is Jesus God or Equal to God? / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS JESUS GOD? (solved With Analysis & Bible Facts) by trentslawson(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2020
Good Morning & Happy Sunday. there lots of people asking this Question if JESUS CHRIST is GOD. the answer is YES. According to the Bible in

REVELATION 19:16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

Matthew 28:18
And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

Philippians 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

THEN BY ANALYSIS

We All Pray to Jesus Christ & use is Name & bow our head in prayer to him. what does that clarify? it shows he's God & all living things in heaven or on earth will bow down to him. because hes GOD. Whatsoever you bow down to is your GOD. whatsoever you worship have become your GOD whatsoever you prayed to have become your GOD.

if you have any QUESTION. I'll be glad to ANSWER. The Bible is not complicated. by the spirit of God i can give you all answers to your question. God is not an author of Confusion
Re: IS JESUS GOD? (solved With Analysis & Bible Facts) by potent5(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2020
But if he says"All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth", rather than, I HAVE TAKEN UNTO MYSELF ALL POWERS IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH. that means someone who possesses the power to give power has given him these powers. That means someone greater than HIM (obviously GOD)
trentslawson crypost=87660576:
Good Morning & Happy Sunday. there lots of people asking this Question if JESUS CHRIST is GOD. the answer is YES. According to the Bible in

REVELATION 19:16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

Matthew 28:18
And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

Philippians 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

THEN BY ANALYSIS

We All Pray to Jesus Christ & use is Name & bow our head in prayer to him. what does that clarify? it shows he's God & all living things in heaven or on earth will bow down to him. because hes GOD. Whatsoever you bow down to is your GOD. whatsoever you worship have become your GOD whatsoever you prayed to have become your GOD.

if you have any QUESTION. I'll be glad to ANSWER. The Bible is not complicated. by the spirit of God i can give you all answers to your question. God is not an author of Confusion
Re: IS JESUS GOD? (solved With Analysis & Bible Facts) by Memphis17(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
Its in the bible
So no story
We all know Jesus is the son of God
Re: IS JESUS GOD? (solved With Analysis & Bible Facts) by trentslawson(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2020
potent5:
But if he says"All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth", rather than, I HAVE TAKEN UNTO MYSELF ALL POWERS IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH. that means someone who possesses the power to give power has given him these powers. That means someone greater than HIM (obviously GOD)

yeah you are right. he's now appointed as a God. because he's been giving a name above all names & have the key of hell. which means he has the power of life & death. GOD the father have hand over power to GOD the son to Because he's worthy to rule & give judgements. unlike angels. even humans will judge angels. But who can judge God or his Son or the HolySpirit?

(1) (Reply)

Though The Physical Church Structure Is Under Lockdown / Why That Person That Promised You Have Not Yet Fulfilled It. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.