Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Exams Is Not The True Test Of Knowledge - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exams Is Not The True Test Of Knowledge (11561 Views)

Is Examination Really The True Test Of Knowledge? / Passing Waec/neco Exams Is A Series Of Steps! / Examination:: True Test Of Knowledge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exams Is Not The True Test Of Knowledge by Kedro(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2010
i never believed,i now believe.my guy is a maths n physicS *lord*but he made F9 IN BOTH.WAEC GCE.SOBBBS FOR HIM

1 Like

Re: Exams Is Not The True Test Of Knowledge by xandy84: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2010
sure is not a test of knowledge because there is lot that can affect you in examination day that may have a positive or negative influence on your result but exam is a feedback on what has been taught, simple like A B C
Re: Exams Is Not The True Test Of Knowledge by mayay: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2011
What is the true test of knowledge?
Re: Exams Is Not The True Test Of Knowledge by pocketndry: 3:23am On Jan 02, 2011
I would have to say that tests don't provide an accurate measurement of Knowledge. Yet it seems to be the best system available given time constraints.

(1) (Reply)

NIH, USA Grants Covenant University N1.5 Billion For Bio-research / Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! / Unizik Cutoff Mark!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.