Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,840 members, 7,933,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:21 PM

Please Where Can I Learn Professional Video Editing And Animation In Abuja? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please Where Can I Learn Professional Video Editing And Animation In Abuja? (779 Views)

Graphics Design Master Class: learn Professional Graphics Design With Your Phone / Learn Motion Graphics Animation In Lagos & Port Harcourt - 60K Only / Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Learn Professional Video Editing And Animation In Abuja? by Shakaranews2020: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hello guys, please, I wish to hone my video editing skill to a professional level and also learn a bit of 2d and 3d animation. I base in Abuja and would love suggestion on where I could possibly acquire such skill within Abuja and its environ and how much it could cost.

If you're based in Abuja and wish to be paid to teach me, I'm gamed too. And how much could this cost me?
Re: Please Where Can I Learn Professional Video Editing And Animation In Abuja? by IsaacRocks(m): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Chat me up on Whatsapp via the link
https:///2347069440262
Re: Please Where Can I Learn Professional Video Editing And Animation In Abuja? by Shakaranews2020: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
IsaacRocks:
Chat me up on Whatsapp via the link
https:///2347069440262

I just did. But you're not active.
Re: Please Where Can I Learn Professional Video Editing And Animation In Abuja? by IsaacRocks(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Shakaranews2020:

I just did. But you're not active.
it am office line will be active by 8 am tommorow. Will feed you with all needed information.
Re: Please Where Can I Learn Professional Video Editing And Animation In Abuja? by Shakaranews2020: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
IsaacRocks:
it am office line will be active by 8 am tommorow. Will feed you with all needed information.

I'm seeing on graphic works on the samples you've got on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Are You Finding It Hard Or Struggling To Get New Gigs As A Graphics Desinger ? / Previously Unseen Benin Bronzes Resurface Around Europe And USA! / Digital Colourist Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.