Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,889 members, 7,933,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:03 AM

Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim (4178 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim by faith2kool(f): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Juliet Ibrahim and  rapper Iceberg Slim were a love item around 2017 thereabouts. Truth is, Juliet and Slim were quite the enviable couple.

They would not miss the least chance to flaunt their love to the world. We can remember the number of times they were pictured packed on PDAs.

They even got a love tattoo that completed each other and from nowhere, their relationship came crashing just like any other celeb relationship.

Initially, Juliet did not detail what led to the breakup and when she finally did, it was through no fault of hers.

Iceberg cheated on her with an ex of his. Juliet could not take that and left his cheating a$$.

Years on, Iceberg has delved into the forgotten past once again— asked by an Instagram fan why he cheated on Juliet, he said he did not love himself and sought for emotional support somewhere else.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/03/22/iceberg-slim-gives-one-of-the-dumbest-reasons-why-he-cheated-on-juliet-ibrahim/

Re: Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim by Naomila: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
dem look like beyonce and Jay-z beauty and the beast

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
So we should fry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Some people can have a nine-course meal and still want to eat from the dustbin. Nothing satisfies them. Neither looks nor character, nothing. They'll always have wandering eyes. Mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim by rattlesnake(m): 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
babanla ote
Re: Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim by dinachi(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
faith2kool:
Juliet Ibrahim and  rapper Iceberg Slim were a love item around 2017 thereabouts. Truth is, Juliet and Slim were quite the enviable couple.

They would not miss the least chance to flaunt their love to the world. We can remember the number of times they were pictured packed on PDAs.

They even got a love tattoo that completed each other and from nowhere, their relationship came crashing just like any other celeb relationship.

Initially, Juliet did not detail what led to the breakup and when she finally did, it was through no fault of hers.

Iceberg cheated on her with an ex of his. Juliet could not take that and left his cheating a$$.

Years on, Iceberg has delved into the forgotten past once again— asked by an Instagram fan why he cheated on Juliet, he said he did not love himself and sought for emotional support somewhere else.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/03/22/iceberg-slim-gives-one-of-the-dumbest-reasons-why-he-cheated-on-juliet-ibrahim/
If Jay Z could cheat on Beyonce, what do you expect? Most of this beautiful women are more like Trophy girlfriends and wives, most people think you are lucky to have them but in truth you are regretting dating them.

Most of them are coded lesbians( Juliet Ibrahim is a well known Lesbian in Ghana) and chronic masturbators( Most use dildos massively).

Some have very very rotten and stinking pussies( Linda Ikeji is well known for this)

So their bedroom game with their supposed boyfriend or husband is usually very poor. But people think they are enjoying.

Nothing can be farther from the truth. Look at Toolz and Tunde Demuren! You will think with all the curves of Toolz that the marriage is made in heaven but less than five years and they are having problems already! Don't be shocked if you hear that Tunde Demuren cheated! Intact, I am expecting it.

That just the truth!

4 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 23, 2020
dinachi:

If Jay Z could cheat on Beyonce, what do you expect? Most of this beautiful women are more like Trophy girlfriends and wives, most people think you are lucky to have them but in truth you are regretting dating them.

Most of them are coded lesbians( Juliet Ibrahim is a well known Lesbian in Ghana) and chronic masturbators( Most use dildos massively).

Some have very very rotten and stinking pussies( Linda Ikeji is well known for this)

So their bedroom game with their supposed boyfriend or husband is usually very poor. But people think they are enjoying.

Nothing can be farther from the truth. Look at Toolz and Tunde Demuren! You will think with all the curves of Toolz that the marriage is made in heaven but less than five years and they are having problems already! Don't be shocked if you hear that Tunde Demuren cheated! Intact, I am expecting it.

That just the truth!
Guy na who offend you?!
Haba!! Your analysis and criticism is brutal..

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim by dinachi(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2020
justnock:

Guy na who offend you?!
Haba!! Your analysis and criticism is brutal..
I already know that it has to be a man that will attack me, not a woman. The real question is why don't you allow women to attack me so I respond to them?
What is your business attacking your own gender unwarranted?

Stop all these subtle pussy hunting!
Re: Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2020
dinachi:

I already know that it has to be a man that will attack me, not a woman. The real question is why don't you allow women to attack me so I respond to them?

Leave an the fufu head. E want nairaland girls to see him as a good protector.
Re: Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim by faith2kool(f): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2020
you need some medication
dinachi:

That just the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim by dinachi(m): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2020
faith2kool:
you need some medication
Keep living in dream world lesbian!
Re: Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim by Jamesmatic(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2020
The Ghanian babe had high libido, she nearly kill my guy with steady dokin..
Re: Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2020
dinachi:

Dude, re-read what I wrote earlier. I never attacked you.
Now, this celebrities you are bashing effortlessly, hope you know that they are human like you?
You have no evidence to justify your accusations. Stop rubbishing people online...just 'cause you can.

4 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim by faith2kool(f): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2020
are u beta dan them... homo like u
dinachi:

Keep living in dream world lesbian!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim by faith2kool(f): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2020
do you have any proof?
Jamesmatic:
The Ghanian babe had high libido, she nearly kill my guy with steady dokin..
Re: Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim by ATTemi: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2020
You forgot to add the beautiful ones are too busy beautifying themselves, they loose track with how to keep a man. Then when they get to 35-40, they’ll look 4 a young guy wey go dey knack dem make d pussy for dey fresh.

But if you tell them to bend down, e b like you’re depriving them fun!
dinachi:

That just the truth!
Re: Iceberg Slim Gives One Of The Dumbest Reasons Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim by wany(f): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
ATTemi:
You forgot to add the beautiful ones are too busy beautifying themselves, they loose track with how to keep a man. Then when they get to 35-40, they’ll look 4 a young guy wey go dey knack dem make d pussy for dey fresh.

But if you tell them to bend down, e b like you’re depriving them fun!
You mean how to keep a broke guy right and also bend for a broke guy. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Is A Bastard's Religion With No Blood Ties To Hebrew And Islam / Psquare Flies To Abidjan For Kora Awards / Birdman Disses Nicki Minaj With This Meme (pic) *loool*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.