Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,710 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London (52821 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Kate Henshaw Skydives From Plane In Dubai / Bobrisky’s Real Face Pictured At Dencia & Blac Chyna's Event / Nneze Richards Emerges Face Of The World Nigeria, 2017 (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by DexterousOne(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
The things we call beauty Queens nowadays are scary.

Any bleached dwarf is automatically a beauty queen

Gone are the years of Regina Askia and the lots when you will see a beauty queen and almost somersault.

Now once you below 3feet and have a bleached skin, you become one.

I tire nwanne
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Fernandeswagger(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Derrinclay:

i do agree with you on some points,its just that you did not appreciate anything about the picture,there is nothing wrong with travelling and taking pictures of important sites,not every1 is opportune to travel outside,life is short enjoy every moment you have,and also appreciate peoples progress.

I had to like your comment because of your point of view.

You are right, I forgot about the other side of life...having fun and the rest.

My dear Nigeria can make you forget the fun things, its easy to criticize and think the other person is showboating.

Thanks for pointing out that flaw. I'll remember next time that we shouldn't be too serious about life, because its really nothing at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Petdagr8t(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Gone are the years of Regina Askia and the lots when you will see a beauty queen and almost somersault.

Jesus.. See finishing nwanne pity for her small nah!.
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by newdawn77(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Great!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Temidayo8765: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
see below
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by INSU: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Make she no carry corona virus from air..
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by omotayo1212: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
We offer cheap Data bundle, Airtime Top up and Bill Payment services

MTN
1GB/ 30days = #500
2GB/ 30days = #1000
500MB/ 30days= #300
5GB / 30days = #2500

AIRTEL
1.5GB/ 30days =1000
4.5GB/ 30days = #1980
6.0GB/ 30days = #2480

9MOBILE
500MB/ 30days = #500
1.5GB/ 30days = #1150
2.0GB / 30days = #1350
3.0GB / 30days = #1500
4.5GB / 30days = #2100
11.0GB/ 30days = #4000
15.0GB/ 30days = #5000
75.0GB/ 30days = #14600
40.0GB/ 30days = #10200

GLO
800MB/200MB(night 14days) = #500
1.8GB/ 500MB(night 30days) = #1000
3.25GB/ 500MB(night 30days) = #1550
4.75GB/ 500MB(night 30days) = #2000
6.25GB/ 750MB(night 30days) = #2450
8.25GB/ 750MB(night 30days) = #3000
15.5GB/ 1GB(night 30days) = #4900
24GB/1GB (night 30days) = #7800
40GB/2GB (night 30days) = #10200
75GB/3GB (night 30days) = #14600
95GB/5GB (night 30days) = #17500
110GB/ 5GB(night 30days) = #19600

Bill payment services such as
DSTV, GoTV, STARTIMES, ELECTRICITY.
Call/Whatsapp: 08030651616, 08133223594, 08166963794, 08113693577
Email: aomotayoemmanuel@gmail.com
Account number available
Access Bank, First bank
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by EnaibeSam: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
Somebody should please tell her not to come home now. She should just continue enjoying herself there till the end of the year.

She's a threat to us already
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
Fernandeswagger:

I had to like your comment because of your point of view.

You are right, I forgot about the other side of life...having fun and the rest.

My dear Nigeria can make you forget the fun things, its easy to criticize and think the other person is showboating.

Thanks for pointing out that flaw. I'll remember next time that we shouldn't be too serious about life, because its really nothing at the end of the day.
thanks bro,everyone makes mistakes,God bless us all and keep us and our family safe from covid19,AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Asianjollof007: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

That's why they spend a lot of money on cosmetic surgery. Once they pump the hips and the ass, they automatically become an "endowed goddess", "bursty queen"..
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by candyhouse: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
Fernandeswagger:
When I read Buckingham palace, I thought the girl visited the Queen. Not knowing she just went as a normal tourist to take photos at the front of the gate like some girls do (especially those ones that like standing in front of black gates grin). Skydiving that you aren't the one jumping out by yourself, is that one skydiving? Its really worrying that with Covid-19 disturbing the world, someone had the time to make this news worthy. My dear I hope you'll remain there for now.

I have never heard of dis one. Na another JJC for London. Dis must be her first time.
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by ojialo(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

oh my God!!! you get mouth sha
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
she should be self isolated when she returns to Nigeria
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Femeto: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dinner in the Sky best of them all.
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Designerdollars: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
you think that white guy you're sending your nudes to online will marry you abi? undecided
Be there deceiving yourself.
No go find work.
seunmohmoh:
The guy behind her in the last pic is pleased. I've always wanted to skydive and I know I will after I leave this country.
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by LikeCool(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Below 3ft. ke grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by digitite: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
Can you Imagine, in this time of Coronavirus ?
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by mechanics(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Enjoyment levels.
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Legendguru: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
Is this news
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Ghokes(m): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
ashewoboy:

seunmohmoh. let me take you skydiving. let me dive into your pvssycheesy. aim me ni lati doecheesy.

This is offensive bro. Choice of words matter a lot in public domain.
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Agugbadin: 2:32am On Mar 24, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

It is very worrisome.
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Agugbadin: 2:36am On Mar 24, 2020
popweezy:
Okay.. Don't come back to Nigeria Anytime soon oo

Since she has been to UK, self isolate for 28days on your return.

1 Like

Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Arabs999: 5:59am On Mar 24, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

This your name @CoronaVirusRelo is a Virus. Even your comments self na Virus...

..... We need to keep 12 yards away from you...
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by gentlemate00: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2020
I just tired...

CoronaVirusRelo:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix) / Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour / Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.