Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,382 members, 7,974,570 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:45 AM

How To Join Team Bulldozer Income Program - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Join Team Bulldozer Income Program (1461 Views)

HOW To Make Money Online On Creditalworld Income Program / Join Team C-cee Fan Group On Whatsapp -bbnaija2018 / Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Join Team Bulldozer Income Program by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Team bulldozer is a site where you can earn money while doing normal activities.

You can earn a 50naira daily bonus, you earn 200naira for sharing sponsored posts and you earn 1000 naira for each referral you make.

Just imagine if you refer 10 people everyday. That would be 10000naira every week since their cash out is every Friday.

But you have to pay a token of N1500 to get the e-pin that will activate your account.

You can what's app me for more details 07057746471.

For the serious earners, please drop your what's app number or what's app me.

(1) (Reply)

5 Celebrities That Could Have Married Simi Instead Of Adekunle Gold (no. 3 Might / Woman Got Burnt & Died While Answering A Phone Call Close To A Gas. PHOTOS / I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.