Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,137 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:42 AM

You Are Good At Writing? Please Come In! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Are Good At Writing? Please Come In! (607 Views)

Flutterwave Barter Are Good Payment Provider / Good At Writing? Come In / Quickteller Agents Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Good At Writing? Please Come In! by OnlineInvestmen(m): 7:52am On Mar 23, 2020
Good morning everyone!

(straight to the point)

Are you good @ writing?
can you write on any Genre?
Please this write up should be carefully proofread and pass copyscape 100%.
You must have samples from previously published work (you shouldn't be new to writing)

Your write up must be completely engaging and you must have a proper command of good and fluent English..

You are to write an article of 20,000 words every month and it would span for 4-6 months.

which means you would write an article of 80,000 to 120,000 words at the end of this project

Now its a company job outsourced to me. the company is paying me #1 per word. so definitely I suppose get my own small thing inside. So you come up with your best bargain how we fit share am and go home happily.

if you are interested in this offer, hit me up on WhatsApp

thank you
Re: You Are Good At Writing? Please Come In! by Jamesrock(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Will pm u now
Re: You Are Good At Writing? Please Come In! by OnlineInvestmen(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
OK.. I'll be waiting

(1) (Reply)

DPR Threatens To Sanction Filling Stations Selling PMS Above N125 / What Is Sales Enablement And Why Your Business Needs It? / Weekly Lpg Insider Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.