Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Does Mtn Have This Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Mtn Have This Plan (1344 Views)

Does MTN NIGERIA Knows About This? / How Does MTN SHARES Works? / MTN Have Resumed Direct USSD Bank Recharge! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Mtn Have This Plan by lastchild: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2020
I have about #8,000 credit in my Airtel as a bonus, I recharge everyday and they keep giving me bonuses both in credits and data, but my problem is the money is for Airtel to Airtel and majority of the people I call on daily basis are mtn users, I just imagined how useful it would be if this is my mtn

Please does mtn have any tariff plan that gives you bonus once you recharge #100 and gives you data bonus and also double your data when you subscribe?
Re: Does Mtn Have This Plan by Tccomms: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2020
I'm not sure but I know GLO Yakata has something similar. I once used it to call someome with a 9mobile line for 33minutes
Re: Does Mtn Have This Plan by Catchfirez: 8:29am On Mar 23, 2020
You get 500% bonus, and can use it to call any line, SMS and data. MTN is the best. For Airtel dem greedy.
Re: Does Mtn Have This Plan by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2020
lastchild:
I have about #8,000 credit in my Airtel as a bonus, I recharge everyday and they keep giving me bonuses both in credits and data, but my problem is the money is for Airtel to Airtel and majority of the people I call on daily basis are mtn users, I just imagined how useful it would be if this is my mtn

Please does mtn have any tariff plan that gives you bonus once you recharge #100 and gives you data bonus and also double your data when you subscribe?

Airtel is following footsteps of MTN, with MTN yafunyafun you can get even better credit that won't portion credit between MTN and other networks.

1 Like

Re: Does Mtn Have This Plan by lastchild: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Catchfirez:
You get 500% bonus, and can use it to call any line, SMS and data. MTN is the best. For Airtel dem greedy.
Please what tariff plan is that and what's the code?
Re: Does Mtn Have This Plan by edoairways: 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
lastchild:
Please what tariff plan is that and what's the code?
Dial *888*recharge pin#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A31: Which One Would You Pick? / Some Thoughts On The Phone Section By My Humble Self / Redmi Note 10 And Note 10 Pro Unboxing And Speed Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.