Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,922 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Viral Beating Video: What Actually Happened - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Viral Beating Video: What Actually Happened (2350 Views)

The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police / Daniel Owolo, Covenant University N180M Fraud: What Actually Transpired / FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Beating Video: What Actually Happened by LasgidiOnline(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2020
by Lasgidi Online

More facts has emerged since the video of a young boy named Moses Chiuta beating his girlfriend went viral online on Friday 20th March, 2020.

Benue Popular social media activist and humanitarian, Ukan Kurugh has met with the victim, Dooshima Ella Terwase and interviewed her.

Here is what Ukan wrote on Facebook;

Dooshima Ella Terwase, who was mercilessly beaten by her boyfriend Moses Chiutar a.k.a Junior (with Facebook account name: King Marret De Entertainer), is a final year secondary school student.

She told me that on Wednesday night, 18th March, 2020, Junior, who had come home from Caritas University Enugu, where he is undergoing studies called her to his house to resolve a dispute that brewed in the course of their relationship. She suspected that she had conceived for Junior.

According to Ella, she had exams to write and put off the visit till that fateful Friday, 20th March, 2020. Initially, Ella said she turned down the request but Junior’s friend Precious Blessing (Facebook name: Prëshy Ïbilë – it was Precious that recorded the video) persuaded her to come for settlement.
“So on Friday I went there. I sat outside and he (junior) invited me into the house that we should settle the matter before his mother comes back. I told him to tell me what he had for me but he insisted that I should come in.

“To avoid drawing attention, I went in with him. They were four – Junior, Tosin, Precious and the other guy – Eskay. While we were talking Precious was recording and was saying that see these people now talking as if they have no problem,” Ella narrated.

She explained that Junior would then pull a short gun on her but then reassured her that he was only frightening her. Suddenly, Junior’s countenance changed and he went physical on her.

Ella further said Eskay told Junior to beat her up so that she will learn and while Junior was beating her, it got to a point when Tosin held her from behind, allowing Junior the chance to beat her more and Precious would later open the door for her to run out.

Curiously, Junior’s trick to put fear into the teenager worked. Ella did not come home after the incident.
“I was afraid to tell Mum,” Ella said. Ella’s Dad is no more.

When asked how she came to know that the video was online, she said calls began coming in from her friends that they’ve seen her in a video online. “Some of my friends wanted to react but I told them not to put me into further problem.

“Yesterday (Saturday, 21st March, 2020), Junior called. He began calling till in the afternoon but I did not pick his calls. When I later picked, he was pleading that I should help to protect him,” Ella said.

According to her, Precious recorded the video, transferred it to Tosin, who first posted it (online). Junior assaulted Ella for saying he is responsible for her condition (pregnancy)

Now, having identified Ella, we are heading to the Police to officially lodge a complaint.

We appreciate everyone that has provided useful information that enables us to get this far. FIDA has mandated two lawyers to follow up the matter. Very senior military and paramilitary officers have also indicated interest in the matter and we are grateful to all that have shown concern, one way or the other in this matter.

Junior, there is no more time. In your own interest, report yourself to the Police Station nearest to you. Failure to do so, we are coming after you and there is no hiding place for you. Report yourself to Police, alongside your friends.

Friends, we will keep you posted as the events unfold. Thank you

*My name is Ukan Kurugh Ukan and I can be reached on 08069082285/09099467150 (whatsApp)
*Tweeter Handle: Dr_Ukan
*Instagram: @UkanKurugh

LASGIDI ONLINE is keenly following the case to bring you more updates.

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2020/03/viral-beating-video-what-actually-happened.html

Lalasticlala seun

Re: Viral Beating Video: What Actually Happened by LasgidiOnline(m): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2020
smiley
Re: Viral Beating Video: What Actually Happened by CanadaOrBust: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2020
Shameless thing. You won’t fight a man like u, it is for a girl you’ll form superman

1 Like

Re: Viral Beating Video: What Actually Happened by Humanoid01(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Shameless thing. You won’t fight a man like u, it is for a girl you’ll form superman
Lol did you even read the write up?
Re: Viral Beating Video: What Actually Happened by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2020
Rubbish! Why are they fighting for this girl? I don't care what anyone here is going to say or how you guys will see my comment but I'm going to be very blunt on this matter.

How can you be fighting for a girl, who chose to useless her life even when she's yet to complete her secondary education. Is that what she should be caught doing at this stage?
Her widowed mother sent her to school, and all she could thank the poor woman with is getting herself pregnant for a riffraff who's still in school and has no bearing yet. Now the consequences of her actions is hitting her you're coming out enmass to fight for her making it public, for what exactly? So other ones can capitalized on this and continue to frolic around with boys; bringing disgrace to their families?

I don't support this move one bit Cos it will only encourage indiscipline and waywardness among our teenagers.

I believe this should have been reported to the police and both parties be made to face the music. Also it should be discretely done instead announcing it all over the media.

Its high time all these small boys and girls received sense. Sex is overated. You live to regret it anytime you engage in illicit sex, so zip up!

2 Likes

Re: Viral Beating Video: What Actually Happened by bamosagie(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Viral Beating Video: What Actually Happened by sexybol(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Rubbish! Why are they fighting for this girl? I don't care what anyone here is going to say or how you guys will see my comment but I'm going to be very blunt on this matter.

How can you be fighting for a girl, who chose to useless her life even when she's yet to complete her secondary education. Is that what she should be caught doing at this stage?
Her widowed mother sent her to school, and all she could thank the poor woman with is getting herself pregnant for a riffraff who's still in school and has no bearing yet. Now the consequences of her actions is hitting her you're coming out enmass to fight for her making it public, for what exactly? So other ones can capitalized on this and continue to frolic around with boys; bringing disgrace to their families?

I don't support this move one bit Cos it will only encourage indiscipline and waywardness among our teenagers.

I believe this should have been reported to the police and both parties be made to face the music. Also it should be discretely done instead announcing it all over the media.

Its high time all these small boys and girls received sense. Sex is overated. You live to regret it anytime you engage in illicit sex, so zip up!

You need to shut the F**k up! Who are u to judge her? Because she was caught in-between you think that ends her life. You can aswell start whipping all secondary school girls who are not virgin if that's the best you can think about them.

1 Like

Re: Viral Beating Video: What Actually Happened by CanadaOrBust: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol did you even read the write up?

What part of the following don’t u understand:

Dooshima Ella Terwase, who was mercilessly beaten by her boyfriend Moses Chiutar a.k.a Junior (with Facebook account name: King Marret De Entertainer), is a final year secondary school student.
Re: Viral Beating Video: What Actually Happened by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2020
sexybol:

You need to shut the F**k up! Who are u to judge her? Because she was caught in-between you think that ends her life. You can aswell start whipping all secondary school girls who are not virgin if that's the best you can think about them.

I think its YOU who needs to shut up!
I knew its the likes of you who go about sleeping with secondary school girls that will not find my comment palatable. But you know what? Damn you!

I have said my bit and there's nothing you or any one can do about it.
Pervert like you.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Beating Video: What Actually Happened by walteriyke: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

I think its YOU who needs to shut up!
I knew its the likes of you who go about sleeping with secondary school girls that will not find my comment palatable. But you know what? Damn you!

I have said my bit and there's nothing you or any one can do about it.
Pervert like you.
nooo ur the one to shut up
Re: Viral Beating Video: What Actually Happened by Goodgod213: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
As a matter of fact the girl is nothing to write home about. I wonder why NGOs will waste their money on a girl (ohh because she has punna cheesy) rather than people who are arrested unfairly by the police.

This will be encouraging other girls Incase their relationship doesn’t go well, they can play the victim card
Re: Viral Beating Video: What Actually Happened by Franzinni: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
All these men looking for clout forming humanitarian... We know as e dey go...go to prison and see enough people you can help ..not looking for trending topic and quickly do coded advert there
Re: Viral Beating Video: What Actually Happened by Lifestone(m): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Look at the background of the pictures, Nawa o
Re: Viral Beating Video: What Actually Happened by Totilopussylick(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Some people don’t wait to finish. They comment before reading � cheesy
CanadaOrBust:
Re: Viral Beating Video: What Actually Happened by CanadaOrBust: 1:34am On Mar 24, 2020
Totilopussylick:
Some people don’t wait to finish. They comment before reading � cheesy

U r the second person saying this.
Please explain to me what this means:

(1) (Reply)

First Bank: Teamapt - Is My Account Comprised? / This Guy Cloned Slowomir Account To Scam A Nairalnder (HIS PICTURE) / Ogbanje Church Opens In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.