Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

I don’t have cloth to wear for Shiloh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I don’t have cloth to wear for Shiloh (933 Views)

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / Lady Wore A "Can You F**k" Cloth To Church / From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I don’t have cloth to wear for Shiloh by Casalindal(f): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2020
I have been crying since morning. Reason because I can’t find what to wear for Shiloh!! I have search and search and can’t find any cloth to wear. I’m really sad, what do I do with myself??

I need some one to dash me money for shopping I need new cloths just maybe I will go back to my marriage I missed my husband money
Re: I don’t have cloth to wear for Shiloh by airex(m): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2020
Trying to console yourself. Hahaha.
Re: I don’t have cloth to wear for Shiloh by Casalindal(f): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
airex:
Trying to console yourself. Hahaha.

Okay
Re: I don’t have cloth to wear for Shiloh by Sarsaproko: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Are you going there to show off?

1 Like

Re: I don’t have cloth to wear for Shiloh by Casalindal(f): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sarsaproko:
Are you going there to show off?

No dear but I want to look my best for God
Re: I don’t have cloth to wear for Shiloh by Wyry: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: I don’t have cloth to wear for Shiloh by Casalindal(f): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.

God bless you
Re: I don’t have cloth to wear for Shiloh by Sarsaproko: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Casalindal:

No dear but I want to look my best for God

1 Samuel 16:7

The LORD doesn’t see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.

Wear what you have and go worship God with a clean heart.

3 Likes

Re: I don’t have cloth to wear for Shiloh by SILENTandSMART2: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
send your account number make i drop 700k for your account wink

hope you can manage dat ? smiley
Re: I don’t have cloth to wear for Shiloh by tnerro1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Since you are searching, you don’t need too much clothes (if you know what I mean) wink
Re: I don’t have cloth to wear for Shiloh by paulolee(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
manage wrapper tie bcoz na church u de go n not party to go slay...manage any cloth u av b4 this year go pass u again...husbands had to find n 2021 no go funny oo
Re: I don’t have cloth to wear for Shiloh by blinking001(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Today you're rich, tomorrow you're complaining of not having cloths to wear. Wetin be this one na. Stop confusing us

1 Like

Re: I don’t have cloth to wear for Shiloh by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 09, 2020
Casalindal:
I have been crying since morning. Reason because I can’t find what to wear for Shiloh!! I have search and search and can’t find any cloth to wear. I’m really sad, what do I do with myself??

I need some one to dash me money for shopping I need new cloths just maybe I will go back to my marriage I missed my husband money
U Can Now See What Ur Pride & Arrogance Has Cost U? U Now See What Lack Respect 4 Ur Husband & Insubordination Has Cost U? U Now Looking 4 A Guy To Send U Money Again So Dat U Will D Person A Simp.

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How To Leave This Toxic Relationship / 7 Things Every Woman Thinks Before, During & After Love Making / #bbnaija Housemates Ka3na And Praise Caught On Camera Having Sex ( +18 Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.