Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,158 members, 7,946,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

Ifeanyi George Death-blame Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ifeanyi George Death-blame Nigeria (1045 Views)

Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) / Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) / Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi George Death-blame Nigeria by senorita(f): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ifeanyi George death is a result of a country that never learns or cares about its citizens.
The Rangers international of Enugu player,was killed in a ghastly motor accident as his car ran into a trailer in front of him.He along with two other players,who were travelling on Sunday 22nd due
[url]=https://www.naijaqueenolofofo.com/2020/03/blame-nigeria-for-ifeanyi-george-death.html?m=1READ MORE HERE[/url]

Re: Ifeanyi George Death-blame Nigeria by CsRockefeller(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
Remember Dagrin? Same issue, same scenario.

Many avoidable death like this happen daily to Nigerians, most are under-reported. Did you notice that the truck didn't have a reflective light at the back? Yet we continue to budget billions yearly for FRSC.

Even if it wanted to park or had a break down why did they leave it at the fast lane, why not park or toll it to the slow lane.

I'm tired, really tired.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George Death-blame Nigeria by Simplyleo: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
his car ran into a trailer in front of him

Infact, I'm of the opinion that we should blame Buhari for not being there to stop the car from running into the trailer in front of him. undecided

As a president, that should be part of his job. angry

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George Death-blame Nigeria by able20(m): 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]
Infact, I'm of the opinion that we should blame Buhari for not being there to stop the car from running into the trailer in front of him. undecided

Exactly, that's how foolish some people reason today in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi George Death-blame Nigeria by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

... The guy you quoted was actually right. If Road safety is working,that truck won't be parked there.

In as much as over speeding is bad,roadsafety should be able to understand the scope of there job and stop collecting money from motorists.
Re: Ifeanyi George Death-blame Nigeria by Simplyleo: 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
... The guy you quoted was actually right. If Road safety is working,that truck won't be parked there.

In as much as over speeding is bad,roadsafety should be able to understand the scope of there job and stop collecting money from motorists.
And when the same road safety do their jobs, people like you will carry placards for violation of right or some funny excuses.
Re: Ifeanyi George Death-blame Nigeria by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
Simplyleo:

And when the same road safety do their jobs, people like you will carry placards for violation of right or some funny excuses.
...Let them do their jobs first.
Re: Ifeanyi George Death-blame Nigeria by Simplyleo: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...Let them do their jobs first.
No need.
Re: Ifeanyi George Death-blame Nigeria by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Simplyleo:

No need.
... Why
Re: Ifeanyi George Death-blame Nigeria by Simplyleo: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
... Why
Wont be recognised, let alone appreciated.

So no need.
Re: Ifeanyi George Death-blame Nigeria by senorita(f): 10:24am On Mar 24, 2020
You dont get it at all..Maybe you dont drive.When a vehicle is parked on the road,not a sideroad,but actually on the road,without hazard lights or parking lights,from far away it gives the illusion that the vehicle is moving.And thats why when you are driving at a certain speed,you ram into it or realise it is stationery when its too late.
Why do you think they never park or abandon cars on the motorway abroad? Why do you think they close roads and quickly tow away any broken down vehicles?
I'm afraid your Buhari reference was very poor cos you are not well informed about this matter.
I hope it never happens to you or your loved ones.
Peace
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Hacked Baron App For 2k / Report: Cristiano Ronaldo Likely To Dump Man Utd / Sure Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.