Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,524 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (109277 Views)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Flier: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
IMASTEX:
The outcome shouldn't be surprising, the house was obviously having two couples living therein, one official & one non official. Jokes apart. Just open up to your sister. She will in turn tell her husband. And you guys will certainly face the real music of life but years from now all will be fine.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by nnaeyes6: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hallenjay:
BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME AND TAKE THE BEST COMMENTS SERIOUSLY.
8 WEEKS is too much but u can try abortion injection by a nurse/pharmacy (7k n bekow)or still mk attempt to get cycotech(2k n below).the dosage for dose price r enuf to clear ur uterus from any 8 weeks pregnancy.
Ask the seller d side effect so u won't b caught unaware
NB:YOU MUST B 18 or above b4 you take d above step.

Murderers spotted. Expert in killing the innocent.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by greatseed: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:
You had beta have that baby oh
It is beta 2 be guilty of incest dan 2 be guilty of incest and child murder
This is not incest!! But it's a wrong thing. If you like yourselves, give birth to the child n u guys shld move on
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Joefat: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Last last. Egungun don enter one chance.. grin grin
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by akmath: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Brother in-law and sister in-law, that pikin must study law.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by ChristineC: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I can’t keep this pregnancy we are both young and too young to get married. Am in ss3 he is in ss2. Please we are begging you in the name of God help us with remedies to remove this pregnancy and we promise not to sleep together anymore please
perhaps you want to destroy something in your body or die young which is very possible since you are looking for a cheap abortionist , no wahala that's another option.
the fine boy will carry on with his life like you never existed, in fact he would struggle to remember your name 6 months after you are buried.

better keep the child and bear the aftermath. if you want to perform an act then you are fully ready for the consequences.
this is consequence of act one, are you prepared for the consequences of act 2??

congratulations, you are a woman now.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Greatfullheart: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
It's about if it's only 8weeks or not when he was smashing you were not scared then you were enjoying it. But how can you have sex without precautions or CD'S Now dance to the tune of the music. Even if you abort it they will ou someday and hate you by then you wish you were not born.

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Moneyabman:
. Is an aborminable art for 2 blood bthrs to get marry to blood strs. The families alway end-up with mistrous $ communual death.

Really? I've never heard of that. Which culture is that?

It's still not incest anyway.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by DanEmakoji(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Two brothers marrying two sisters is not bad. Keep the pregnancy and marry the guy eventually.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
If this story is true,which I highly doubt it is.please don't abort this baby,there is always a consequence for every action we take either good or bad,you had sex and now you are pregnant accept the consequence don't bury it,tell your sister 1st please
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by adecz: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mama ejima, wehdone you hear? grin grin

Make una name the boy Cornelius
& the gehl Cornelia in memory of
Corona Viruse grin grin !!

The year sef na twin year, 2020!!

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by hammerT: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
ngwababe:
That energy you kept in fucking him, keep same energy in keeping the baby. Things might be wrong now, but believe you me, it shall be well tomorrow.

Las las, do what's in your mind. Nobody holy pass my sister.

Body no be fire wood nau...

Once prick and vagina are together, the forces of nature will reign supreme.

Can we blame dem for helping each other out?

Whether she like it or not, even after the abortion, the fucking must continue.

I give them 2 months break only, Okafor's law.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by easzypeaszy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:
how is dat an incest pls... Explain...
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Olayetan:

Mesef wandered.

But it's not acceptable in yoruba culture for 2 blood sisters to marry in one family..

The op is not Yoruba.

It's still not incest anyhow.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by bahaushe1: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Marriage!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Seventy7kings: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I can’t keep this pregnancy we are both young and too young to get married. Am in ss3 he is in ss2. Please we are begging you in the name of God help us with remedies to remove this pregnancy and we promise not to sleep together anymore please
Hey young girl, maybe I understand how you feel but I can't be so sure cause I'm a man. This kind thing has happened to me too. Just that she wasn't my senior. My advice for you is to tell your sister or her husband, that will really help you. If you don't have the gut, tell an elderly neighbour to help you tell your sister or her husband.
But my own advice is that you should never go for abortion. Of course you'll be mocked by your friends, you may be laughed at by people, you may be hated by your family and a lot of things will change. But if you stay strong and calm, trust me, you will later overcome it. I don't have much to say to you, I wish I could talk to the boy who impregnated you, he's the one who has got a lot to do as per this issue. Nothing new under the sun, you can be warned before it happened, but once it happened, next thing is solution and not insult like a lot of posters did above. You did wrong and the fact that I didn't insult you isn't because it has happened to me too, but just because I understand what next to do when things like this happened. When people scold you, blame you, mock you, don't argue, don't try hard to defend yourself. Just be silent and admit that you fùcked up. Be strong, you didn't commit murder, you didn't steal, you only make a mistake of not having enough or even no orientation about the shit you were doing. Trust me, lots up there insulting you did worse but lucky to get away with it. You're just unlucky and that should teach you a great lesson.

PS: Don't forget to invite me in the next 7months. grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by showafrica(m): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
rockstarB:
You can marry each other, at least you're not blood relatives grin

Simple, the couples wey keep two of una together knows what they are doing. They expected this and they will not be surprised. I know this kind of case where the husband brought the brother to come stay with him, the wife did the same so that, it will be equally ratio or vice versa. Op tell ur sister but no abort that baby
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Eddie18(m): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Where is the incest? Is she related by blood to her brother in law?

A true saying no blood link
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Yusman316(m): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:
How is sleeping with her brother in law's brother, incest again?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Butoneday2(m): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy.

Actually I stay with my sister, her husband, her baby and her husband's brother who is a year younger than me. We have been sleeping together for sometimes now. Am now 8 weeks pregnant.

I told him he said I should abort before people find out. We went to the hospital together to remove it but the money they are asking us is too much. We are students depending on my sister and brother in law. We are both stuck and confused. Am scared if my sister comes to find, out she will send me back to the village. I don’t want to go back.

I need help please on what to do about it. The pregnancy is only 8 weeks, please no insult.
You are a bad seed?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by olusma23(m): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:

What? Still in secondary school and having constant sex with your inlaw. Wow!

Both of you deserve serious beating.

Let your sister and her husband decide your fate.
Don't use drugs to abort ooo as not to regret it in the future.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Greystone: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
akmath:
Brother in-law and sister in-law, that pikin must study law.

grin that pikin na future SAN grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Kokaine(m): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
what help exactly do you want? The money for the abortion or the advice? Because if its the advice I think you have been advised adequately not to embark on such a high risk venture.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by lastchild: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy.

Actually I stay with my sister, her husband, her baby and her husband's brother who is a year younger than me. We have been sleeping together for sometimes now. Am now 8 weeks pregnant.

I told him he said I should abort before people find out. We went to the hospital together to remove it but the money they are asking us is too much. We are students depending on my sister and brother in law. We are both stuck and confused. Am scared if my sister comes to find, out she will send me back to the village. I don’t want to go back.

I need help please on what to do about it. The pregnancy is only 8 weeks, please no insult.
who told you that your sister will be angry? Were you sleeping with her husband?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by amamkingchimex: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:
how is this incest now. U have refused to read the post before commenting thereby making me waste a comment correcting you

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by FLOW101: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tell some authority figure your sister and her husband respect. Someone like their pastor. Let that authority figure talk to them on your behalf. Don't bow to pressure from your sister's brother-in-law to abort the pregnancy. You may die or become disfigured for life. Please don't abort the pregnancy on your own without an adult's input.

Ngozey:

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by OBIPLUS(m): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Have the baby , but my concern is after telling the auntie, it happened she is the type that supports abortion .
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by ohem007(m): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:

At SS3 and you've got all this shii all up in your head....
At SS3 I can't even talk to girls not to talk of holding their hands
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by akmath: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Na 11 months women de carry belle dis days abi?
justnock:
Do the right thing by keeping the pregnancy. I reside in Abuja, too. Invite me for the naming ceremony in nine months time. I pray you deliver triplets.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by brainhgeek(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Eight weeks is not 'only' my dear. Some people will give anything to experience one day pregnancy, if it is possible.
I advice you keep that baby. The lifelong trauma and agony of abortion cannot be compared to the reproach of nine months pregnancy out of wedlock. Everyone who mocked you during the pregnancy will rally round after delivery and even call the baby 'our baby'.
My one Kobo advice
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by GraceSmile1(f): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:

So you are begging people in the name of God(that frowns at murder) to help give you remedies/alternatives to murder the INNOCENT CHILD(the outcome of your biological experiment)? You better ask God for forgiveness and think of how to inform your sister.
Girl, you caused it, you have to bear it.
God will see you through. Have the Child & bear the consequences (it will be for a while).
Remember Heaven and Hell is real

#Shalom
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by April4th(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Congrats girl. Like Dey say “you reap what you sow”

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.