Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,089 members, 7,919,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:56 AM

Share Your Escaping The Law Boarding School Experiences - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Escaping The Law Boarding School Experiences (233 Views)

UNIZIK's Ifunanya Miracle Bliss Dies While Escaping Prankster’s Tricycle Robbery / COVID-19: 181 Students, Staff Test Positive In Private Boarding School - Abayomi / Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Escaping The Law Boarding School Experiences by Fheelzz(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
Share your escaping the law boarding school experiences grin

I had many escaping the law experiences which I will share a few ones smiley
Well my first one was the federal boarding school I attended, in the west though.
Well as for a normal boarding school you can fly out of the school to buy stuffs though it is an illegal way cos in this school no going out not even giving you a pass to go home unless you're critically sick, but visiting days are allowed every 1st saturday of every month.
So that particular day I told one of my friends that use to fly out that I also want to fly out. Moreso in my school there is a high level of seniority i.e Seniors must not see a Junior flying out. And flying out has two categories Pamii (A place outside the school but not in the town, just for you to buy sweets, palm-wine, cigars, peppersoup, spirit(sabina), and some other petty foodstuffs) and the other one is the Main town i didnt have the opportunity to explore that till I left the school anyways grin

Back to the main jist, that day he agreed to take me and one of my classmates Ibraheem(not his real name though), we went on kits cos our boarding school uniforms cannot be worn to that side of the place(Pamii) So we went on norms, bought the stuffs we needed came back and everything went smooth until the next day smiley

Some set of our juniors after our set were caught by one of the authorites in which in a very far place from our school let say Our school is located in Lagos they were caught in Osogbo, a really far place right. So as per norms some other people will be added up as random scape goats. So they invited the head of Pamii group association to fish all those that has ever gone out of the school illegally in which the person who took me there his name has been written there grin

Damn I was outta this world already, at the end my name wasn't among but some were expelled while some while suspended grin

My 2nd was also kinda funny but also God grace, it happened in the 2nd boarding school I attended. On a norms when you are becoming a senior you do all sorts of illegal shii grin

My crew and I began ours, we brought stoves and co electric cookers to cook in the dormitory cus we no longer get satisfaction from the food given to us at the dinning, not that it is small but we were not getting our kicks enough from the food given. We have been cooking without getting caught So that particular day, we wanted to cook at first, but somehow one of the Asst HB came and use prefectship sha to collect the stoves we were meant to cook so we gave them saying we will cook after them grin

As they were cooking at around 11pm fah, one of the boarding house teachers in the school but not the one for our domitory came ghen ghen, because our hostel was known for all sort of illegal shii which allowed all other hostel masters dislike us. So this master came, but I guessed that day He has been given some intel grin
He caught them in the act lala I was still awoke by that time, immediately he called one of the Vice principal and once a matter gets to that particular V.P you are facing the panels no doubt.

So eventually the asst Hb was stripped of his prefectship and normal students caught were expelled from hostels, they became day students.
One of the times I recieved a 2nd chance, but forget that one the cooking still continued after a while grin

Damn another time I would have been caught by that same man but that a story for another time smiley

Ignore my little blunder though,
Share yours grin
Re: Share Your Escaping The Law Boarding School Experiences by NextD18: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
Have you seen your Jamb score?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Escaping The Law Boarding School Experiences by Fheelzz(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
Really kinda of a long post but pls read and share your opinions grin
Re: Share Your Escaping The Law Boarding School Experiences by Fheelzz(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
NextD18:
Have you seen your Jamb score?

Jamb grin

(1) (Reply)

Data Analytics Course Pune / List Of Spanish Scholarships For International Students To Study In Spain / Learn Mathematics,physics And English At Home Via Skype.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.