Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,511 members, 7,920,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:27 PM

Invest In Hand Sanitizer Now !!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Hand Sanitizer Now !!! (852 Views)

How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer In 5 Minutes With Just #700 (oyao!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Hand Sanitizer Now !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Going by the news that there is now a confirmed case s of coronavirus around the world and in Nigeria, many are in need of the product and have began to search for ways to protect themselves as well as where to get it.
It is now very important to avoid the transfer of the novel coronavirus, and the best way to do that is to wash your hands often with soap and water especially after touch surfaces, money, door knobs, etc and avoid touching your face.

Furthermore, in situations where you cannot wash your hand, the next best thing is a hand sanitizer. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) also advises hand washing and the use of hand sanitizers to prevent the virus from spreading or taking hold in the first place.
There is already an existing market that craves for the product, which means all that's important is for you to make yours stand out both in content and packaging as well as the price.

You are not alone in witnessing the prices of hand sanitizers skyrocket to alarming prices in the advent of coronavirus in Nigeria. There have been reported cases of a small bottle of hand sanitizer going for as high as N 1500 - 5000 in recent times
If you are unwilling to pay the outrageous that is charged by the local stores for the product then you can just make yours following these simple procedures and steps I will show you.
Here is how to make your hand sanitizer according to Thoughts CO.
Here’s what you need:

2/3 cup Isopropyl alcohol also known as rubbing alcohol (ethanol based liquids,)

1/3 cup aloe vera gel

Essential oil in your choice of fragrance (optional)

A small or medium mixing bowl

A spoon

An empty container

A funnel (optional, makes it easier if your container has a small mouth like a bottle)

A small piece of masking tape for labelling.

See link below on How to make it:

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/6c1bbaadee2a28f3c7f834cd3da4899f

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest In Hand Sanitizer Now !!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:58am On Mar 26, 2020
Hmphh, nice
Re: Invest In Hand Sanitizer Now !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:12am On Mar 26, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Hmphh, nice
Nice dp, Is that you or someone else?grin

1 Like

Re: Invest In Hand Sanitizer Now !!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Lol, that's me na and in case you think I'm a kid, I'm not oooo, I just look that small. Thanks BTW
Re: Invest In Hand Sanitizer Now !!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
BTW, I'm looking to cash in on this, looking for where to get the alcohol thing here.
Re: Invest In Hand Sanitizer Now !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, that's me na and in case you think I'm a kid, I'm not oooo, I just look that small. Thanks BTW
drop ur email, I can show u how to get it, if u re in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Forsage Review: Please Don't Invest Until You Read This / Free N20,000. / Are You Collecting CMC Diamonds? Start Now use it To Acquire NFT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.