Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,101 members, 7,899,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. (3797 Views)

How Dino Behaved Himself Immediately Peter Obi Rebuked Him / Tunde Bakare: Osinbajo Should Leave If He’s Not Allowed To Perform As VP / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
Good, it's a welcome development. No escape for the evil elites. Coronavirus has done what no man can do in Nigeria.
Coronavirus is helping us with the revolution we've always clamoured for.
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by opemilopojulo: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
If you and you household are tested positive,can we call it good news?
chatinent:
Excuse me, if Baba is tested positive, can we call it a bad news?
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by Arubajagz: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
NL Admin needs to do more.
There should be sanctions for posting rubbish like this.
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by Dejyom(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Well, this isn't a time for circulating fake news. This isn't the time to criticize or condemn anybody for what. This isn't the time to wish someone else dead when we all are actually susceptible to same fate. This is the time for all hands to be on deck to fight this thing. This is the time to make helpful contributions copied from good models of countries putting everything into fighting this pestilence. This is the time for us to follow laid down precautionary rules so as to care for others as much as for ourselves.
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by opemilopojulo: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
The VP is a responsible citizen that will do the necessary without been told.
The world i facing a huge crisis and no one should make politics out of this.
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
opemilopojulo:
The VP is a responsible citizen that will do the necessary without been told.
The world i facing a huge crisis and no one should make politics out of this.

Let him be fast about it.
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by Dejyom(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
UdechiHD:
Good, it's a welcome development. No escape for the evil elites. Coronavirus has done what no man can do in Nigeria.

Imagine the measure of blatant senseless in your comment! What exactly could have gone wrong with the genetic makeup of your obviously corroding brain featherhead, such that you don't realize that this is pandemic and the same death you wish others also beckons on you?
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dejyom:

[s]Imagine the measure of blatant senseless in your comment! What exactly could have gone wrong with the genetic makeup of your obviously corroding brain featherhead, such that you don't realize that this is pandemic and the same death you wish others also beckons on you?[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by opemilopojulo: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
You are an empty headed being.. You talk as if the virus is only happening in Nigeria and as if you are safe yourself,
A virus ravaging the world and you are here displaying stupidity.
UdechiHD:
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by NGpatriot: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
UdechiHD:

When hateful, bitter and evil wishing unpatriotic people wish evil on other people, but forget that they are destined to get consumed by the same evil they wished and hoped for since COVID-19 is airborne, transferable, contagious and travels beyond towns, villages, cities, and countries.

Some of you can be ignorantly stupid, hateful, anti-social and dangerously annoying.
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by HacheNoire1: 3:13am On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

When hateful, bitter and evil wishing unpatriotic people wish evil on other people, but forget that they are destined to get consumed by the same evil they wished and hoped for since COVID-19 is airborne, transferable, contagious and travels beyond towns, villages, cities, and countries.

Some of you can be ignorantly stupid, hateful, anti-social and dangerously annoying.
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by wallex1983(m): 3:20am On Mar 24, 2020
chatinent:
Excuse me, if Baba is tested positive, can we call it a bad news?

I don't think so
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Let him be fast about it.

You should worry about yourself and family rather than be obsessing about the VP.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by helinues: 7:44am On Mar 24, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Don't think the dude was high, he's only concerned about his BMC 30K packet.

MelesZenawi is neither Igbo nor Yoruba, he is a propagadist pretending to be Igbo thereby causing comotion between the Igbo & Yoruba tribes.

Concerned Nigerians should be careful of this guy.

That guy is something else.. seriously
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 24, 2020
helinues:

So you have now joined the critics against me.

Too bad.
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by helinues: 7:51am On Mar 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

So you have now joined the critics against me.

Too bad.

Critics against you or NL's have now seen your true colour that you only hide under tribal,religion and ethics bigotry.

Sebi I advised you to stop all this, you no wan gree.

Continue to dey receive unnecessary attacks now.. No be you dey seek for an attention?
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by SouthNigerian: 7:54am On Mar 24, 2020
helinues:

Very annoying. Good morning & remember to stay safe.
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2020
helinues:

Critics against you or NL's have now seen your true colour that you only hide under tribal,religion and ethics Ethnic bigotry.

Sebi I advised you to stop all this, you no wan gree.

Continue to dey receive unnecessary attacks now.. No be you dey seek for an attention?

Ethics: moral principles that govern a person's behaviour or the conducting of an activity.

Ethnic: relating to a population subgroup (within a larger or dominant national or cultural group) with a common national or cultural tradition.

bigotry: intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself.

Going by your submission, I am intolerant of those who are morally decay and doesn't see through the truth and light.

I am still right.
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by helinues: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Ethics: moral principles that govern a person's behaviour or the conducting of an activity.

Ethnic: relating to a population subgroup (within a larger or dominant national or cultural group) with a common national or cultural tradition.

bigotry: intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself.

Going by your submission, I am intolerant of those who are not morally decay and doesn't see through the truth and light.

I am still right.

Continue deceiving yourself and believe whatever you feel like..

Simpy ask yourself one question, what will you be known for on NL? The guy seeking irrelevant attention or the guy hiding under religion, ethnicity/ tribal bigotry?
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2020
helinues:

Continue deceiving yourself and believe whatever you feel like..

Simpy ask yourself one question, what will you be known for on NL? The guy seeking irrelevant attention or the guy hiding under religion, ethnicity/ tribal bigotry?

I will be known and addressed as an Advocate of truth.
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by helinues: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I will be known and addressed as an Advocate of bigotry.

Fixed
Re: Osinbajo Should Isolate Himself Immediately And Get Tested. by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 24, 2020
helinues:

Fixed
You sounding off with time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! / Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) / Meet Jim Ovia Shettima's Mentor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.