Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:39 AM

The President, Others Must Resign for Jeopardising National Security - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The President, Others Must Resign for Jeopardising National Security (361 Views)

46 Doctors Resign From Ojukwu Teaching Hospital Over Poor Condition Of Service / 79 Medical Doctors Resign From Kogi Govt Hospitals / 900 Doctors Resign From University College Hospital, Ibadan & Lagos Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President, Others Must Resign for Jeopardising National Security by philfearon(m): 12:42am On Mar 24, 2020
Fellow Nigerians, this is the time to call this fóolish government officials bùllshit. This fóols intentionally jeopardized our national security by endangering the lives of every Nigerian despite numerous calls to close our border... Penny wise, pound foôlish the English call it.

The President Mohammadu Buhari, the Minister for Health, Airport Authorities, Head of NCDC must all resign for jeopardizing our national security, and deliberately allowing Covid-19 into the country. Now they are running around trying to control an epidermic they had the chance to stop ab initio.
If we Nigerians don't call this fóols to take responsibility for their complacency and negligence now, then we all shouldn't complain.
Re: The President, Others Must Resign for Jeopardising National Security by paqman: 1:32am On Mar 24, 2020
This not the right time. You only win a war when you have the right strategy not a large army
Re: The President, Others Must Resign for Jeopardising National Security by CanadaOrBust: 1:38am On Mar 24, 2020
I agree. Someone must pay
Here’s something I posted:

IF ONLY BUHARI HAD CLOSED OUR BORDERS LONG AGO LIKE EVERYONE WAS BEGGING HIM TO DO...

Now that they have closed them has the world ended??

They even refused to institute even ordinary mandatory quarantine of people from hot zones - it is a crime against humanity!!!
Re: The President, Others Must Resign for Jeopardising National Security by philfearon(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
I agree. Someone must pay
Here’s something I posted:

IF ONLY BUHARI HAD CLOSED OUR BORDERS LONG AGO LIKE EVERYONE WAS BEGGING HIM TO DO...

Now that they have closed them has the world ended??

They even refused to institute even ordinary mandatory quarantine of people from hot zones - it is a crime against humanity!!!

They were just taking names and addresses, then allowed them to go even when they were coming in from high risk zones... Like what the fùck!!!
I understand every citizen has right of return, but what happened to placing them on compulsory 14 days quarantine?
They must resign for their carelessness and ineptitude.
Re: The President, Others Must Resign for Jeopardising National Security by philfearon(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
paqman:
This not the right time. You only win a war when you have the right strategy not a large army

There can never be an appropriate time.

(1) (Reply)

NCC Clears Doubts Over 5G, COVID-19 And Security. / Latest Coronavirus News Update For Wed, 29 April 2020 / Nigeria Records 220 New Cases Of COVID-19, Total I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.