Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,465 members, 7,917,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:22 AM

Land With Approved Excision/gazette For Sale In Akodo Town Ibeju-lekki Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land With Approved Excision/gazette For Sale In Akodo Town Ibeju-lekki Lagos (569 Views)

PWAN Deboulevard Phase 2 Akodo Town Lekki Free Trade Zone Ibeju Lekki / Omg!!! With JUST 1M @HUSTON PARK,ISE TOWN,IBEJU LEKKI / Gracias Gardens Scheme 3* Ise Town,ibeju Lekki ..TOTAL PACKAGE IS #1.450M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land With Approved Excision/gazette For Sale In Akodo Town Ibeju-lekki Lagos by Worldmarks(m): 1:46am On Mar 24, 2020
IBEJU LEKKI IS TOO FAR!*

Someone once told me that why should I buy land in IBEJU-LEKKI, it’s too far, and I can’t even do anything on it now.

Then I said, well, someone said the same about LEKKI few years ago and today they probably can’t afford to get a plot of land there.

Another person must have said the same thing about AJAH when it was selling for “peanuts”, now if you no hold your 30million+, you can’t even price a plot of land there.

They’ve been saying the same about SANGOTEDO, ABIJO and the rest, but the cost of lands keep going up every month.

To get a plot of land in sangotedo now, you suppose don chop belleful before you attempt am, and you still say ibeju-lekki is far.

The question is, do you see opportunity in emerging areas or you are just see bushes?

KEEP PONDERING ON THIS.

Introducing one of the juiciest offer you can get in Ibeju Lekki at a pocket friendly price.

*Richview Estate by Akodo General Hospital just before the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Ibeju Lekki*

Richview Estate position you for strategic opportunities with the lovely governmental and economic driven projects in the most desirable location at IBEJU LEKKI-LAGOS, with the following government project:

International Airport
Dangote refinery
Lagos Free trade zone
Deep sea port
Industrial parks
Akodo General Hospital

Title: Gazette
Coordinate:
603644.289mE
717 781.938mN
Size:* 500sqm
Promo Price- N6,650,000
*(N13,300/sqm)

Promo Offer* Pay 50% (3,325,000) initial deposit and win a double door freezer*

Enquiries|| Inspection|||| purchases|| call/whatsapp
worldmarks properties limited
+2348069017662
+2348173128081
info@worldmarksproperties.com.ng
For more Properties
www.worldmarksproperties.com.ng/blog
www.worldmarksproperties.com.ng
Instagram: @worldmarksng
Facebook: @Worldmarksproperties
Twitter: @worldmarksng
LinkedIn: Worldmarks Properties Limited
Telegram: https:///worldmarksproperties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A1EfsxlRDU

(1) (Reply)

Become Dangote Distributor / A Plot Of Land At Shimawa For Sale Close To Redeemed Camp Prize1.3m Asking Con / Intramedullary Interlocking Nails Manufacturer And Suppliers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.