Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,221 members, 7,919,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:54 PM

F - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / F (616 Views)

Robert F Kennedy Jr. Exposes Bill Gates' Vaccine Agenda In Scathing Report / Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F / Corona Virus:see Two States In Nigeria Which Remains Adamant To The F.G Measures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

F by ITL: 2:33am On Mar 24, 2020
H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: F by CanadaOrBust: 2:47am On Mar 24, 2020
We are just supposed to take your word for it? What proof do u have for any of these claims. Is a dog also spirit? If not, why not. They are both animals

1 Like

Re: F by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:47am On Mar 24, 2020
Be rest assured that THIS virus WILL PASS AWAY. 
Let's use this freer period to build up our mind (soul). Get ebooks , read and digest and fortify ur SPIRIT. 

God bless you for your words of assurance man of God

1 Like

Re: F by ITL: 3:08am On Mar 24, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
We are just supposed to take your word for it? What proof do u have for any of these claims. Is a dog also spirit? If not, why not. They are both animals
Re: F by HacheNoire1: 3:40am On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
post=87710282:

God bless you for your words of assurance man of God
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: F by ITL: 3:49am On Mar 24, 2020
Life is all about CHOICES. The choice to focus on LIGHT or darkness. The choice 2 fill out heart with FAITH or fear. The choice 2 embrace HOPE or despair

Pls be careful to take all necessary health n safety precautions, but be more cautious with what you fill your mind with at this crucial time.
LIGHT do not deny d existence of darkness....it simply denies darkness its power to constrains us to a life of fear n despair.

History has shown that human survived global pandemic in d past n this CORONA virus shall pass away.

Let's spread LOVE n not fear, also let's be SAFE n keep our hopes n dreams alive. - Adapted from F. DUROTOYE (2020)

Fortify your mind and build resistance
Re: F by ITL: 7:06am On Mar 24, 2020
Are you interested in inspirational discuss with like minded folks,?

Join InspiredWorld Non Profit Organization and flow with the Eagles!

https:///K521RXdN3XOBgjpugCLuMz
Re: F by CanadaOrBust: 10:11am On Mar 24, 2020
ITL:

Thank you for your perspective on the subject , however it is NOT my idea it's a popular school of thought.
A little research of the spirit soul n body concept using Google may be beneficial to you.

As per my personal sentiment on your analogy, do you know that our traditional belief system sometimes thru stories and undocumented events mention cases when a dog barks to wade off spirits?
Of course all animal have spirits n soul.

More over am sure you won't be happy if someone compare you to a dog as humans reasonining greatly surpasses that of other lower animals, as such human spirits are superior to other animal spirits.

Let's be more observant, it's not just about what you see with your eyes, mother nature gots lot of mysterious stuff that is not explainnable by science.

My regards

Olu

I know it is a popular school of thought. U hear it everywhere, including from people of low intelligence - “the spiritual controls the physical”. But just because something is popular doesn’t mean it is true.

I mean how do u prove it to someone who says “I don’t believe there is any mysterious spirit to man”. They can prove their own position by pointing out that people don’t come back to kill who killed them or even help provide evidence, hence unsolved murders. How do u prove your own position to them?

I personally believe just about anything is possible in this universe. But that doesn’t preclude asking for proof about things people say with so much certainty.

How can u prove the dog is barking to wade off spirits? I mean we can also say people with psychological problems are not talking to themselves but to spirits. Yet if u give them medication that corrects their chemical imbalance the “spirits” disappear.

Just as man is more intelligent, there are also animals much more intelligent than other animals. Does that mean their spirits are superior? Their are humans much more intelligent than other humans. Does it their spirits are superior?

Seem to be more like “mother nature gots lot of mysterious stuff that is not YET explainnable by science. Just imagine where science will be a million years from now.

The following are 100% from real life. How do u address them?

STORY #1

To verify existence of ghosts, houdini (a skeptic and one of the greatest if not the greatest magician) and his wife, Bess, promised each other that whoever died first would try to contact the other "from the other side". He and Bess devised a secret message, a code phrase that would be used.
After houdini died in 1926, Bess began the tradition of holding a séance on the death annivarsary to see whether houdini, the Man No Jail Could Hold, could indeed escape from death.
In 1936, the "Final Séance" was held on the roof of the Knickerbocker Hotel in Los Angeles. Ten years was enough, and Bess admitted that she had never received any message from houdini.

STORY # 2

james randi

james "The Amazing" randi (born 1928) is a former magician and a scientific skeptic perhaps best known as a challenger of paranormal claims and pseudoscience. He is the founder of the james randi Educational Foundation (JREF), and co-founder of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, originally known as the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal.

The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered by the james randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.

randi started the james randi Educational Foundation to monitor applications for the $1 million prize, and to serve as an organizing body to help promote skepticism and provide educational resources on claims of the paranormal.
The foundation was headed by james randi for many years before he retired from its presidency.
In 1987 he exposed the Peter Popoff ministry for faking their faith healing claims. The resulting scandal drove Popoff into bankruptcy.
When challenged in 2011 Sally Morgan did not even attempt the challenge.
Sylvia Browne is the only widely known psychic who has offered to take up the challenge. Sylvia was a popular television psychic who claimed that she could communicate with the dead. On March 6, 2001, she agreed to take up the challenge.
To her dying day she did not take the challenge. Sylvia's first excuse was because she did not know how to contact randi. That is comical: a professional psychic who speaks to dead people cannot figure out how to reach randi. Her following excuse was that she did not want to take the challenge because randi is a godless individual—all the more reason she should take the challenge. If the supernatural could be proven and demonstrated, and the $1,000,000 were claimed, it would be a tremendous blow to randi and the skeptical community, and a tremendous boost to her career as a psychic.

“I regard randi as a national treasure, and perhaps one of the remaining antidotes that may prevent the rotting of the American mind.”
—Arthur C. Clarke
Re: F by ITL: 6:14am On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=CanadaOrBust post=87717103]

I know it is a popular school of thought. U hear it everywhere, including from people of low intelligence - “the spiritual controls the physical”. But just because something is popular doesn’t mean it is true.

I mean how do u prove it to someone who says “I don’t believe there is any mysterious spirit to man”. They can prove their own position by pointing out that people don’t come back to kill who killed them or even help provide evidence, hence unsolved murders. How do u prove your own position to them?

I personally believe just about anything is possible in this universe. But that doesn’t preclude asking for proof about things people say with so much certainty.

How can u prove the dog is barking to wade off spirits? I mean we can also say people with psychological problems are not talking to themselves but to spirits. Yet if u give them medication that corrects their chemical imbalance the “spirits” disappear.

Just as man is more intelligent, there are also animals much more intelligent than other animals. Does that mean their spirits are superior? Their are humans much more intelligent than other humans. Does it their spirits are superior?

Seem to be more like “mother nature gots lot of mysterious stuff that is not YET explainnable by science. Just imagine where science will be a million years from now.

The following are 100% from real life. How do u address them?

STORY #1

To verify existence of ghosts, houdini (a skeptic and one of the greatest if not the greatest magician) and his wife, Bess, promised each other that whoever died first would try to contact the other "from the other side". He and Bess devised a secret message, a code phrase that would be used.
After houdini died in 1926, Bess began the tradition of holding a séance on the death annivarsary to see whether houdini, the Man No Jail Could Hold, could indeed escape from death.
In 1936, the "Final Séance" was held on the roof of the Knickerbocker Hotel in Los Angeles. Ten years was enough, and Bess admitted that she had never received any message from houdini.

STORY # 2

james randi

james "The Amazing" randi (born 1928) is a former magician and a scientific skeptic perhaps best known as a challenger of paranormal claims and pseudoscience. He is the founder of the james randi Educational Foundation (JREF), and co-founder of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, originally known as the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal.

The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered by the james randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.

randi started the james randi Educational Foundation to monitor applications for the $1 million prize, and to serve as an organizing body to help promote skepticism and provide educational resources on claims of the paranormal.
The foundation was headed by james randi for many years before he retired from its presidency.
In 1987 he exposed the Peter Popoff ministry for faking their faith healing claims. The resulting scandal drove Popoff into bankruptcy.
When challenged in 2011 Sally Morgan did not even attempt the challenge.
Sylvia Browne is the only widely known psychic who has offered to take up the challenge. Sylvia was a popular television psychic who claimed that she could communicate with the dead. On March 6, 2001, she agreed to take up the challenge.
To her dying day she did not take the challenge. Sylvia's first excuse was because she did not know how to contact randi. That is comical: a professional psychic who speaks to dead people cannot figure out how to reach randi. Her following excuse was that she did not want to take the challenge because randi is a godless individual—all the more reason she should take the challenge. If the supernatural could be proven and demonstrated, and the $1,000,000 were claimed, it would be a tremendous blow to
Re: F by CanadaOrBust: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2020
ITL:

Thank you for taking time to respond to my post, I am impressed with the depth of your thought and qualitative analogy.
However, my perspective remains unchanged and the fact that humans are trying to decode the mysterious without success solidifies
my stand.

You know am entitled to my views just like everyone:
All the different religion believe in the existence of the SUPERnatural, proven or not , something within us , tell us there is such, even though
we try to suppress such feelings using our mental strength.

I, as Olumide belief there is GOD, and if this is the only evidence i can cite, so be it.
The existence of the Almighty God ( YAHWEH/ALLAH) proves that the SPIRITUAL supersedes the Physical.

ALL LIVING THINGS HAVE THE 3 COMPONENTS - SPIRIT , SOUL n BODY - Even the trees operates in the spiritworld. As per hierarchy, logically we know the plants are lower than the animals, a tree cannot move from one spot technically, but a dog can travel miles n still return back home.
Such spirit of the tree vs dog are NOT on same level. Also the man is the highest being on earth as created by GOD and its has dominion over other creatures so the human spirit is on the highest level.

Kindly note that am NOT a pastor but I am a believer in God almighty and I respect everyone perspective!

Be good n stay safe.

Regards

Olu

N.B Am available on whatsapp should in case you wanna discuss further - 0703 957 7839

Thanks also 4 taking the time.
Lol, u simply repeated the same declarative statements. We actually believe about the same things but I say “I believe...” before making such statements, making it clear no one should be asking me for solid proof - it is what I BELIEVE. I once had a long argument with the owner of this forum who doesn’t believe a supernatural exists and is also an atheist. In the end I had to admit that all I had was circumstancial evidence - that it was what I choose to believe.
Nice chatting withcha
Stay well.
May corona not come anywhere near you or yours.
Re: F by ITL: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Thanks also 4 taking the time.
Lol, u simply repeated the same declarative statements. We actually believe about the same things but I say “I believe...” before making such statements, making it clear no one should be asking me for solid proof - it is what I BELIEVE. I once had a long argument with the owner of this forum who doesn’t believe a supernatural exists and is also an atheist. In the end I had to admit that all I had was circumstancial evidence - that it was what I choose to believe.
Nice chatting withcha
Stay well.
May corona not come anywhere near you or yours.

I must confess , I got a wonderful takeaway from this discuss " say “I believe...” before making such statements, making it clear no one should be asking me for solid proof - it is what I BELIEVE"

Thanks for sharing your perspective and am happy to have e-meet you.

Corona won't cross our paths, but let's keep safe!

Cheers!
Re: F by ITL: 6:15am On Mar 27, 2020
Are you interested in inspirational discuss with like minded folks,? Join InspiredWorld Non Profit Organization and flow with the Eagles!
https:///K521RXdN3XOBgjpugCLuMz
Re: F by ITL: 3:05am On Mar 29, 2020
A

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Calculate Your Ovulation Period And Menstrual Cycle / Coronavirus Found In Men's Semen! / Corona Virus Heat: Bikini Clad Nurse Strips Down To Aviod PPE Heat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.