Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,765 members, 7,979,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:14 PM

What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30 Years? I Came Up With 3 Solutions. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30 Years? I Came Up With 3 Solutions. (302 Views)

2023 JAMB/UTME Chemistry Preparations (part 3) - Solutions To 2017 UTME Q11-20 / National Open University 2019 TMA 3 Solutions / What Is The Hope Of Physics Students After Graduation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30 Years? I Came Up With 3 Solutions. by wasbo89(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2020
I'm sure, many things is running in the mind of the guy that asked this question.

My RESPONSE to the above Question:
I believe there is still hope but it depends. Getting a job in Federal, State or big companies might become hard because most of this people are looking for young graduates that are between 23 - 28 years and I can't blame people that graduated above 30 years because If we are to ask, many of them have one or two things to say.

I have 3 solutions to this:
1. If you found yourself in this categories of graduates that are above 30, it will be better to learn I.T. Skills or do a Professional course. Companies won't rush you because you are a graduate but you will be rushed base on your I.T. Skills or Professional course you have done.

Some of the I.T. Skills you can learn are Cloud Computing, Application Development and Programming, Networking and Wireless, Web Development, Cybersecurity etc. While some of the Professional course you can do are Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria, Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria, Nigeria Institute of Estate Surveyors And Valuers, Association of General And Private Medical Practitioners of Nigeria, Chartered Institute of Marketing of Nigeria etc

2. You need a Connection to get a good job. For instance, Federal, State and others required certain age before you can get employed but with a Recommendation from a Powerful Person, all your job hunting are solved.

3. Gather some money and start your business. There is lots of work out there which you can start.

Do you agree with all i stated above?
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30 Years? I Came Up With 3 Solutions. by Gwagone: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2020
Two bottles of cold 33 for you
I so much believe in starting your own biz when you have capital. There are so many ways you can resell your products or market.

(1) (Reply)

How To Paint A Different Cloth On A Person In Portrait Painting / Massive List Of Free Online Courses To Take During This Covid19 Pandemic / We Are Not Opposed To On-line Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.