Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. (2441 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Penis To Make Sex Sweeter - Kenyan Lady / Orgasm In Women: Clitoris Vs Penis; To What End And Purpose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2020
Hello tout le monde. I need to control sexual urges and focus on other things in life. How do I self inflict my penis so I cannot masturbate further.

1 Like

Re: Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. by TrollKiller(m): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2020
Take two tabs of otapiapia and drink
To wankk no go ever do you again
Re: Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. by PromiseHamza: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2020
beardlessdude:
Hello tout le monde. I need to control sexual urges and focus on other things in life. How do I self inflict my penis so I cannot masturbate further.

Make weed one of your favorite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. by Humphrizy(m): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2020
Just engage urself with stuff's that matters...Once you are hooked up with the hustle... you will notice a decline in d act.

And get urself a lady who is wise upstairs...Just to ease the stress...Meet Ur frnds in public places when the urge comes...with that u can overcome it.

Best wishes bro

1 Like

Re: Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2020
Humphrizy:
Just engage urself with stuff's that matters...Once you are hooked up with the hustle... you will notice a decline in d act.

And get urself a lady who is wise upstairs...Just to ease the stress...Meet Ur frnds in public places when the urge comes...with that u can overcome it.

Best wishes bro
i am homosexual
Re: Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2020
PromiseHamza:

Make weed one of your favorite
weed? Smoking weed?
Re: Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. by PromiseHamza: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2020
beardlessdude:
weed? Smoking weed?

Yea
Re: Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2020
PromiseHamza:

Yea
How does it help control urges.
Re: Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. by IamDavids: 10:46am On Mar 24, 2020
Once an addict always an addict.
Re: Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. by Onliie(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
beardlessdude:
no need to inflict your penis. WhatsApp me on 08153046090
Re: Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. by callmeRichie(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
You're homosexual and a masturbator??
Dey really mean yougrin
Re: Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. by DoubleEngine007: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin grin grin
callmeRichie:
You're homosexual and a masturbator??

Dey really mean yougrin
This one own don finish.
Re: Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. by callmeRichie(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
grin grin grin This one own don finish.

gringrin

The only advantage he gets be say he no be Nigeriangrin nah cameroonian, our village people for naija here no dey hear pleadgringrin if not ehnn... tongue
Re: Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. by DoubleEngine007: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
callmeRichie:

gringrin

The only advantage he gets be say he no be Nigeriangrin nah cameroonian, our village people for naija here no dey hear pleadgringrin if not ehnn... tongue
Him eyes for clear,I swear.. grin
Re: Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. by callmeRichie(m): 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Him eyes for clear,I swear.. grin

baaaad guygrin

1 Like

Re: Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Stop watching xvideo

Stop imagining

1 Like

Re: Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. by Marvyx(m): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
beardlessdude:
Bro.. Don't inflict your penis with anything harmful. You'll need it when you get married and then you'll be full of regrets.

Seek proper help to stop masturbation. Go to sexuality section and join the guys. Cheers.
Re: Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. by Hypnotise: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
If you masturbate too much you will become impotent.

(1) (Reply)

How To Eat Pussy / What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman / Only Stoners Should Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.