Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:18 AM

My Being Away Always Bring Mis: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Being Away Always Bring Mis: (680 Views)

Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? / What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Being Away Always Bring Mis: by thaiwujis(f): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Greetings,
Just as like any caring and loving guy would do, that i believe i have always try to do. Though am an engineer (Electrical), and my job takes me from place to place even outside where my company and family members don't reside. The issue is my spouse, she is always nagging and creating misunderstanding whenever am away from her, it all starts from call to any negiative thing you might think. She talk about when am i coming, that am staying too long, not picking her calls, that i prefer staying away than being @ home and finally, that i don't love her. I have always try to follow the way the bible wants us to do to others or to our spouse(s) or even because of God and for peace seek be a cool guy (let peace rain and i can play fool but am not a fool). The that hurt me most was when she called me one evening while i was away, she said she thinks that i don't love her. I was mad and could not do anything for days, until i call her that i have nothing to say till i come. Previous ones are not like this, but this last one have made me post my mind and how much help i can get from my fellow naija network friends. Please your response to this issue would be appreciated, Dave Smith
Re: My Being Away Always Bring Mis: by Eveoeve(f): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2010
U need to sit her down and explain to her d nature of ur job. Try to make her understand.

http://naturekay..com
Re: My Being Away Always Bring Mis: by softgirl1: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2010
U need to talk this issue ova with ur wife ask her how she feel u don't love her and at times offer her to come with u on one of those trips try as much as possible to pick her and also call her often and tell her how much u love her cos a man's persence in the home means alot to his wife and children
Re: My Being Away Always Bring Mis: by NAJALYN: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2010
This is a simple matter. Discuss with your wife, make her understand the nature of your job. Phone her from time to time to express your love for her. Let her know you miss her also. She must feel lonely when you are away, especially if it is on a regular basis. She loves you & that is why she is sad when you are away. Please reciprocate the gesture to save your marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Married And Single Rivalry! / Marriage Is An Expedition / If You Suprisingly Come Back From A Journey And Find Ur Husband On Top Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.