Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,073 members, 7,916,131 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:06 PM

Your Business Should Be Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Business Should Be Online (568 Views)

What Business Should You Start In Nigeria Now? / 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? / Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Business Should Be Online by NimerexDiaspora: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2020
If you sell a physical product in this day and age, chances are that you need an online store to reach new customers and serve the older ones better.

Having your products on an online platform means that you're always open and your Customers get to enjoy the round-the-clock convenience of being able to purchase what they want and when they want it so you don’t lose out on sales.

The best part is that your online store can function even in your absence!

Nimerex Marketplace is an e-commerce platform where you can easily sell your products online. It’s ideal for you if you own a small or medium-sized business⁣ and want your customers to be able to shop for your products online.

Interested in putting your products on the Nimerex Marketplace? Simply visit our website http://www.nimerex.com or send an email to info@nimerex.com to get started.

(1) (Reply)

Find The Best Options For Control And Monitoring System Israel To Order / Weekly Lpg Insider Report / How Writers Can Create, Share, Earn Money On Opera News Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.