Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,066 members, 7,887,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

How I Made N59,999.99 Through Recommendation In One Day - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made N59,999.99 Through Recommendation In One Day (632 Views)

About 99.4% Of Bank Accounts Contain Less Than N500,000 - NDIC / Learn MOTION GRAPHICS Training For N59,999. / Nine Banks Make N59.6bn From Maintenance Charges In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made N59,999.99 Through Recommendation In One Day by utitofonsunday: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hey,

They warned me...

"Making money online in Nigeria is a Scam - so stop wasting your time!"

Apart from joining ponzi schemes which is always about robbing Paul to settle Peter, I believe the above quote is not correct.

You want to know why?

Just last year June, I recommended Konga to my lecture to buy an HP laptop worth 280k.

The link I share with him on WhatsApp was an Affiliate link I got from Konga Affiliate Program, though he was scared to purchased the laptop after sharing the link with him.

Then I convinced him that he can only pay for the laptop after seeing it.

He placed the order without paying a dime, and within few days(4 days to be exact) he got a mail from Konga Office in Uyo that his HP laptop is available for pickup.

WOW!

For the first time, my lecture call me and share the good news not knowing that I was to be paid N16,800 immediately after he paid for the laptop. Lols!

I advised him to stop by immediately and check on the laptop before paying for it which in the evening he sent me the screenshots and thanks me.

Immediately, I login into my Konga dashboard and BOOM, the N16,800 was there staring at me.

TRUST ME, that was when I started making money online through Konga platform.

BUT I'm not here to brag about how I make money on Konga Platform....

Its about Mysparemoney platform - a web design company that pay you for recommending their services to others.

I paid 10k to registered as an Affiliate and got the link which I share with my 5 friends who are Bloggers looking for content creator.

They subscribed for about 60k each for a year and I went home with N5,999.99 that same day.

60k for a year?

Yes...that's what they are charging Bloggers to create unique content daily for them for one year while other charge 5k to 10k to create just one unique content.

So you see why my friends love the platform?

ARE YOU READY TO JOIN NOW?

Remember, the registration fee is only 10k to get started!

Apart from recommending the platform for Bloggers, you can also recommend them to Churches, Hotels, Schools, Startups, Small Businesses, NGOs, etc.

GET STARTED HERE: https://mysparemoney.com/pricing

(1) (Reply)

Tattoo Artist In Bangalore | Trippink Tattoos / Is ICELAND Trade Trusted? / Earn N8000 Or More Weekly With Just N700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.