Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,372 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:47 AM

UNN Medicine Students Let's Hook Up Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Medicine Students Let's Hook Up Please (363 Views)

Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) / Poor Results Of UNN College Of Medicine Students (Photos) / Injustice, As College Of Medicine Students, UI, Sleep Outside At Night After Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNN Medicine Students Let's Hook Up Please by chukspeeters: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Am an aspirant, these is my second seat for jamb got 210 and now I want to change course, After 1 year then I would switch to mbbs and am also planning on visiting UNN, so I needed to hook up with medical student. Whatsapp no 09025667206 thanks
Re: UNN Medicine Students Let's Hook Up Please by CentiLion(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
chukspeeters:
Am an aspirant, these is my second seat for jamb got 210 and now I want to change course, After 1 year then I would switch to mbbs and am also planning on visiting UNN, so I needed to hook up with medical student. Whatsapp no 09025667206 thanks
Drop the idea of changing course after 100lvl,UNN over admit students in mbbs,law,pharmacy etc and will shed most student to other department along the way.your dream of changing to mbbs after year 1 is a pipe dream. If you want mbbs you better start now to find sure connection in UNN as long as you made 200 and above, you can get it. Go to admission office and make your enquiries . Bless up.
Re: UNN Medicine Students Let's Hook Up Please by chukspeeters: 1:16am On Mar 27, 2020
CentiLion:

Drop the idea of changing course after 100lvl,UNN over admit students in mbbs,law,pharmacy etc and will shed most student to other department along the way.your dream of changing to mbbs after year 1 is a pipe dream. If you want mbbs you better start now to find sure connection in UNN as long as you made 200 and above, you can get it. Go to admission office and make your enquiries . Bless up.
you bless bro really appreciate thanks

(1) (Reply)

IPPIS: Vice-chancellors Behind ASUU’s Opposition, FG Alleges / Covid-19: Website Launched To Enable Pupils To Learn At Home In Nigeria / 10 Annoying Things Teachers Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.