Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,499 members, 7,932,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:12 AM

My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja (3348 Views)

Belleville Mayor Believes He, Others Contracted COVID-19 Last November / Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms / Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by temptnow: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
I came back from work yesterday and decided to quickly go to my local barbing salon to have a hair cut,

It seems to me the barber doesn't like me or my village people have sent him to come and kill me, he sneezed on my shiny head.

And all of a sudden we were discussing about Corona virus on how so many people in Abuja are walking around with the virus and not knowing.

My brothers and sisters I've been over thinking myself to death. grin grin grin

Over thinking one kill me before the virus. grin grin grin

I don't know if it's malaria or typhoid fever one do me. I've lost appetite

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by SadiqBabaSani: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Be at peace Yet watchful nothing will happen to you

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by MrRichmond: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
The only thing u should think about is buying provisions because Abuja will be shut down very soon.

Be proactive instead of overworking your brain on things you cannot control.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by temptnow: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
MrRichmond:
The only thing u should think about is buying provisions because Abuja will be shut down very soon.

Be proactive instead of overworking your brain on things you cannot control.
my brother, with my N20,000 salary? Wetin I wan buy.?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by Legitz: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Very funny
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by aojully: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Stop the fear. I can confidently tell you that you are absolutely negative with the eyes of the spirit

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by flokii: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
There are undetected cases.. True

We'll need to take precautions. Take b-complex and vitamin c to boost your immune system and enjoy your warm soups, tea, water etc. to soothe your throat.

Stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by ETWs: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
temptnow:
I came back from work yesterday and decided to quickly go to my local barbing salon to have a hair cut,

It seems to me the barber doesn't like me or my village people have sent him to come and kill me, he sneezed on my shiny head. And all of a sudden we were discussing about Corona virus on how so many people in Abuja are walking around with the virus and not knowing.

Cos Nigerian government doesn't have instant test kit. What Nigerian government have is test today come tomorrow for result.

if you wake up every morning, breath in and hold your breath for 10 seconds, then breathe out. If you pant after you breath out then go for test immediately. If you don't pant, then no cause for alarm.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by lawalosky(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
temptnow:
Stocking small small, My target Tomorrow Na yam, rice, plantain and other necessaries.. Abuja here will be lock down very sooner than you think

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lol
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by Teeceepat(f): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Put one spoon of lime and one spoon of honey inside a cup of hot water and drink.
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by sinkhole: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
lawalosky:

Stocking small small, My target Tomorrow Na yam, rice, plantain and other necessaries.. Abuja here will be lock down very sooner than you think
OMG, how long will all those things there last? We are talking of more than a month o!
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
lawalosky:

Lols.. Guy that your shelf nawaooh... The carpenter is good ooh

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by ETWs: 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
lawalosky:

save this picture. One day you will look at it and give God the Glory.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by lawalosky(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lifedonor:

Lols.. Guy that your shelf nawaooh... The carpenter is good ooh
Lolz, Omo na me nack am today to stock my stuffs, no space
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by lawalosky(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
ETWs:
Omo am stocking as much as possible, Abj is likely to shutdown soon,
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by lawalosky(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
sinkhole:
OMG, how long will all those things there last? We are talking of more than a month o!
As much as I can afford, tomorrow am purchasing yam, rice plantain etc by God grace
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
temptnow:

It seems to me the barber doesn't like me or my village people have sent him to come and kill me, he sneezed on my shiny head.

And all of a sudden we were discussing about Corona virus on how so many people in Abuja are walking around with the virus and not knowing.

thesame with me bro i left abj yesterday nd today at home im feeling tired i lost appetite nd having bitter taste in my mouth nd also coughing
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by Lordpeckxy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
We don't know how many pple are walking with the virus Unknowingly... This piece meal numbers they are giving to us are Just not it...
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by kumulus(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
aminu114:
thesame with me bro i left abj yesterday nd today at home im feeling tired i lost appetite nd having bitter taste in my mouth nd also coughing

Same way I started having a terrible headache that seem to worsen whenever I try to roll my eyes upward or look up above my direct line of sight, had to take bitter leaf from the farm. Juiced it when I got home, eat a ton load of honey and even added some to boiled water to drink, evening time I went to get typhoid herb cos I know say I no get corona virus lol.

People better stop panicking and be watchful of their immediate environment..... Stay home and don't go out EXCEPT you really need to.
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ncdc should visit this thread oo
Guys if you suspect anything,alert health officials immediately. Don't resort to self medication.
Save your self and your neighbors/ family members
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by punisha: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
sad

Please how is this an experience with COVID-19? To slap u eh just dey hungry me. Tueh!

By the time this phases away, people like you would have written book with titles like :

" How COVID-19 passed by my house"

"21 ways to kill COVID-19 by sleeping"
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
It is time to avoid contact with rich men, let's isolate them before they kill every single of us.
They all refused to work or setup a standard hospital In Nigeria
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by Mrshape: 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
Me my body is getting hot. I am in Edo, I just eat a Bob of onion and some oranges up it subsides if not by tomorrow I go go find these drugs

Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by Skmoda360(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
sinkhole:
two to 3 weeks
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by 400billionman: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin

Didn't he sanitize your bald head after shaving ?

Hot/Warm towel and spray.

That's why skin cut or Gorimakpa is good.
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by seanwilliam(m): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
lawalosky:

bro everything u put up there no fir last me for 5 days, I dey chop gan..
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by seanwilliam(m): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
ETWs:
rotfl.. grin
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by LajaLaba: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Funny thread grin
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by joinnow: 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
temptnow:
Bag of rice 20kg 10k
Basin of garri 2.5k
Bean paint 1.5
Cryfish paint 2k
Tubers of yam 2k
Bag of two 2k for etc.
Collect iou from company
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by temptnow: 12:48am On Mar 25, 2020
Mrshape:
Me my body is getting hot. I am in Edo, I just eat a Bob of onion and some oranges up it subsides if not by tomorrow I go go find these drugs
stop posting things like this, the chloroquine they're talking about is a different one you buy from chemist. People are already dying of to this Nigerian chloroquine

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola In Enugu??? / A Possible Fresh Ebola Case Was Seen In Lasuth Today / Eyes Of Darkness: Covid-19 Is A Biological Weapon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.