Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,545 members, 7,965,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:52 AM

Bala Mohammed: Bauchi Government Urges Contact Persons To Come Foward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: Bauchi Government Urges Contact Persons To Come Foward (16549 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) / Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion / I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed: Bauchi Government Urges Contact Persons To Come Foward by millionboi2: 5:17am On Mar 25, 2020
Xisnin:
Bala Muhammed is doing his job.
As the number one citizen of the state, he became patient number 1.
Godbless his Excellency 4submitin himselv
Re: Bala Mohammed: Bauchi Government Urges Contact Persons To Come Foward by MadeINchenzen2: 5:21am On Mar 25, 2020
The truth of the matter is that.... I will remain inside my house until the 50 bags of rice and beans I stored finishes.

I m not going anywhere !!!
Re: Bala Mohammed: Bauchi Government Urges Contact Persons To Come Foward by Emmasnoop(m): 5:44am On Mar 25, 2020
Dem nor go agree to come trust this wicked people they go won spread am first.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Bauchi Government Urges Contact Persons To Come Foward by thiagoteres(m): 5:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Isn't this advice contrary to the NCDC'S guidance?
It's still early days in Nigeria and available resources should be use judiciously.
Contact tracing, isolation and testing of probable cases should be the watchword .
Re: Bala Mohammed: Bauchi Government Urges Contact Persons To Come Foward by Grace001: 5:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Like play like play.... Eheen!!! Me I'm worried o
Re: Bala Mohammed: Bauchi Government Urges Contact Persons To Come Foward by deltateam: 5:47am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Bala Mohammed: Bauchi Government Urges Contact Persons To Come Foward by chrismexzie(m): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2020
CrazyMan:

I watched a video where police had to literally flog stubborn worshipped out of the church...I think it happened in Zimbabwe. Why do people disobey authorities and claim to obey God?

Africans are stiffed necked people and I hope it doesn't become our undoing.

The best thing to do is to stockpile our homes with enough provisions that can sustain us for months pending when this whole epidemic would be over.

S
Nice comment, but think of those that don't have money to buy even two cups of rice, those that depend on what they make daily to have one square meal; supposing our leaders are up and doing, staying at home won't be a problem. Staying at home for many in Nigeria means death as well because they can't survive it. We are in a great mess

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over National Single Window Trading Platform Committee / Court Orders Uzodinma To Reinstate Sacked Imo LG Chairmen / IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.