Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,994 members, 7,915,919 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:18 PM

Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses (30641 Views)

Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas / List Of Media Officials and Media Houses Accredited To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / Don’t Embarrass Government With Your EndSARS Reports - NBC Tells Media Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by Ademoore07(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Mynd44:
Punch and AIT Didn't make it.

Loool
Infact, i'm not surprised.
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by Urchman200: 7:30am On Mar 25, 2020
post=87743553:
Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

STAY SAFE GUYS.

You only live once.

For those that believe in God : May The Almighty God continue to protect us and every member of our family from this deadly virus.

And....

BE CLEAN, Don't touch your face, don't let anyone cough into your face and WASH YOUR HANDS at all times.

This too shall pass.
our darling daddy, monthly stipend go worry to pay this time ,coronavirus no opposition matter.
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by BABANGBALI: 7:31am On Mar 25, 2020
chiiraq802:

AIT is not there..
Read news carefully
boat of them did not make it. See the least here : The 13 media houses allowed to have access to the Villa henceforth are Deutsche Welle, NTA, Channels TV, TVC, FRCN, VON, NAN, The Sun, ThisDay, Leadership, Daily Trust, The Guardian and Vanguard.
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by ChristianNorth: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2020
Only zombie media are allowed. We still trust Sahara to bust their lies.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by ntyce(m): 7:32am On Mar 25, 2020
emmabest2000:
They only pick those that will abide to their lies shocked

Saharareporter can't be among them grin

Keep displaying your ignorance..
Is Saharareporters a media organization?

Where's the office situated at?
It's just an online platform where anyone can post his/her write-up.
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by FemiGreatness(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=Mynd44 post=87743480]Punch and AIT Didn't make it.

Loool[/quote

They know AIT and PUNCH will not play by their rules of hiding the truth.
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by chiiraq802(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2020
BABANGBALI:
boat of them did not make it. See the least here : The 13 media houses allowed to have access to the Villa henceforth are Deutsche Welle, NTA, Channels TV, TVC, FRCN, VON, NAN, The Sun, ThisDay, Leadership, Daily Trust, The Guardian and Vanguard.
I know....
both not boat...
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by chiiraq802(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2020
ntyce:

Keep displaying your ignorance.. Is Saharareporters a media organization?
Where's the office situated at? It's just an online platform where anyone can post his/her write-up.
AIT nkooo??
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by BABANGBALI: 7:34am On Mar 25, 2020
chiiraq802:

I know....
both not boat...
boat spellings correct. One is British spelling, while the second one is American spelling. Check Google
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by BABANGBALI: 7:36am On Mar 25, 2020
Kenplay:

Your presence in Nairaland irritates me like rotten egg.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by chiiraq802(m): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2020
BABANGBALI:
boat spellings correct. One is British spelling, while the second one is American spelling. Check Google
Not doubting you...You should have used 'both' rather than 'boat'.
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by Phreeze99(m): 7:40am On Mar 25, 2020
all shenanigans.....if AIT is restricted what else does sombori wanna know.... foolish politicians and their wicked ways...smh
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by ntyce(m): 7:41am On Mar 25, 2020
chiiraq802:

AIT nkooo??

You can as well ask why The Nation, Silverbird etc are also not there..
Punch newspapers is missing, which we all know the reason.
Thisday, which is pro PDP is included.
Vanguard.
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 25, 2020
chiiraq802:

AIT is not there..
Read news carefully

Lol you're right

I mistook AIT for NTA.

Sorry for that
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by chiiraq802(m): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2020
AkeNathan:

Lol you're right
I mistook AIT for NTA.
Sorry for that
lolz...no p cool
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Mynd44:

Loool

It isn't right, whichever way one looks at it.
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by CSTR2: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2020
Mynd44:

Loool
In 3 years time, buhari would leave.
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by ddippset(m): 7:48am On Mar 25, 2020
Jegiosowor:
I knew that channels would be among
I knew AIT wouldn't
All this ones are pro Buhari media stations
That Channels lost my respect a long time ago
And AIT that is anti Buhari won your respect.

Clap for yourself.

Your "respect" is a very dubious one.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Kenplay:

Your presence in Nairaland irritates me like rotten egg.

I disagree very well with the BBQ personality. Always praising the government, even when things are bad...

But the way some of you guys hate him or her...that's a bit too much.

There is a saying....you can let a bird fly over your head, but you don't have to let it build a nest mansion with a helipad and an airport on your head.

In life, people will say or do things you don't like. Just let them fly over your head. And play the point, not the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by Princedapace(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2020
It is a govt of lies and propaganda. It didn't start today. They have been doing it for years.

They tell lies so much. But u can't hide the truth for too long.
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by obibob2020(m): 8:04am On Mar 25, 2020
They didn't include Punch, Sahara reports and AIT because these 3 media outfit will further expose their evil plans.
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by switspin(f): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2020
Mynd44:

Loool
No premium times too
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by beeniemccoy: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by Henadih(m): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2020
I know they will exclude AIT , Premium Times and The Punch media because they are not pro Buhari. Corona will teach them sense when the right times. Nonsense and Corona
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by annisy(f): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2020
The government of general buhari is just trying to control information from and around the villa.. But all I know is general buhari is a goal!!!
Gracealone:

https://punchng.com/coronavirus-presidency-restricts-villa-coverage-to-13-media-houses
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by annisy(f): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2020
That is if he survive this corvid. One nine
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by hardeycute(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2020
ntyce:

You can as well ask why The Nation, Silverbird etc are also not there..
Punch newspapers is missing, which we all know the reason.
Thisday, which is pro PDP is included.
Vanguard.
What's the difference between The Nation and TVC?
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by BABANGBALI: 8:24am On Mar 25, 2020
chiiraq802:

Not doubting you...You should have used 'both' rather than 'boat'.
I preferred boat
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by honeyB2018: 8:25am On Mar 25, 2020
Zombikiler010: Am neither a buhari nor an apc supporter, but i hate it when people wish others bad.
What will you gain if Buhari get corona virus and die? Will you marry Aisha and her children? Will you be called to be the president?
What you wish other, remember comes back to you. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians / Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians / Why Buhari Is Yet To Appoint Ministers – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.