Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 (422 Views)

Corona Virus: Learn How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizers / How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer. / What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 by wealthyboy2: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwaxUlReHgs

How to make your own hand sanitizer at home in 10 minutes. Watch video tutorial to understand more and stop wasting your money with Nigeria greedy sellers. # 800 material can produce the one you would have buy #10,000.
Please lets share to family and friends is very easy.

YOU CAN BUY THESE PRODUCTS IN PHARMACY FOR #1,000 ONLY AND USE FOR EVEN 1 YEAR. DON'T WASTE MONEY.

This is such an EASY DIY Hand Sanitizer and EVERYTHING you need to make it is very accessible! I know that getting your hands on Hand Sanitizer these days is a bit hard, I know I haven't been able to find it ANYWHERE because it is sold out EVERYWHERE But today, i will show you how to make your own hand sanitizer in just 10 Minutes according to WHO. directive
MAKE HAND SANITIZER USING WHO DIRECTIVE;
Isopropyl Alcohol with 99% pure. #300
Hydrogen Peroxide 3% #200
Glycerin 98% #200

Or you can use;
Isopropyl Alcohol with 99% pure

Alo Vera gel - you can from people that sell creams or chemical.

Lemon juice or Essential oil or Lavender oil lemon is every where.

You can get all these items in pharmacy just watch out all these items will soon cost once they find out people are not buying their greedy expensive items.
Let's share this post to help people make their own.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Veelage Banking / Npower Beneficiaries Will Receive Alerts On...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.