Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Don't Expect Relief Materials From The Church, You Gave Your Offerings To God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Expect Relief Materials From The Church, You Gave Your Offerings To God (353 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' / 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Expect Relief Materials From The Church, You Gave Your Offerings To God by bmdmixer: 8:42am On Mar 25, 2020
Don't expect relief materials from the church, you gave your offerings to God and not your Pastor

The founder of Brian Jones Outreach Ministries, Pastor Brian Amoateng has lashed out at people expecting relief materials from the church in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic crippling activities in most countries around the world.

Reacting to a call for mega churches to provide at least free hand sanitizers for its poor members, Pastor Amoateng stated that it is not the responsibility of the church to provide relief materials.

According to the Ghanaian Pastor, even though Christians give offerings and tithes, it is however given to God and not their Pastor. He added that offerings are given for blessings which are not physical.

Pastor Amoateng said in the Facebook live video;
“If we don’t have money to pay rents, where are we going to get money to buy hand sanitizers?

“And let me tell you, it’s not the responsibility of the church to but hand sanitizers for you because......

more on the pastor story here
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1424

Re: Don't Expect Relief Materials From The Church, You Gave Your Offerings To God by delishpot: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2020
The only part of bible this man knows is the part that encourages people to give to him or his church. The part that encourages him to be responsible for those poorer than him.... He did not read or he has decided that part is not originally in the bible.

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Father Donates N500M To Osun State / Davido Did A Second COVID-19 Test, Results Still Negative / DJ Neptune, Joeboy, Mr Eazi - Nobody (best Dance Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.