Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:17 PM

My Personal Opinion At This Critical Time.(covid19) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Personal Opinion At This Critical Time.(covid19) (210 Views)

Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) / The 8 Critical Time In Life That You Need Life Insurance The Most / Why VP Osinbajo Must Be Careful At This Critical Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Opinion At This Critical Time.(covid19) by keneryhark(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2020
MY PERSONAL ANALYSIS OF CURRENT HAPPENING.
As unpleasant a crisis may seem, it is a highly effective way of learning as lessons learnt can prove really helpful during the post crisis era. The truth eventually is that, we will all recover, but things will never be the same again. Now, at this moment of uncertainty, it is best we critically analyse happening now and imagine what the future might look like. Here are some basic assumptions and quotes on what the world is currently facing.
The world is cleansing itself. What can this statement mean? The human depopulation which might be an act of God, through human greed to decongest the earth.
There is an assumption it is the war between human and mother nature(God), where mother nature is angry with the human race for how much harm they have caused her. The easiest way to reduce earth pollution is to reduce world population drastically which is what is likely happening.
There is also an assumption that greed for the wealthiest in the world to get richer brought about the invention of this virus and its antidote (cure). The intention is to make it spread all over the world thereby increasing demand all over the world for its cure which results in massive wealth for the innovator.
Now, closeness they say can kill, and distance is likely to save. But isolation without solidarity is sterile, and crowds without intimacy is all noise without reproduction. We have to get the ratios right.
In regards to the outbreak in Nigeria. Though the news shared so far is tailored to make us believe the rich are the most hit. We believe the rich don't exist in isolation as they have their aids as the poor which they coexist with. We also should put into consideration there isn't a max testing going on rather selected testing which means a lot of the low income earner population would likely might be a carrier without knowing it yet. With this assumption and based on the trend of outbreak in developed countries that have been most hit, we expect times two, if not more than what they have experienced over here. So it wouldn't be wrong for me to predict a massive coronavirus outbreak which might result in massive death occurrences in highly congested areas like mushin , Ajegunle and the rest in the next 5 days to 14days. If this doesn't occur. It simply means a deliberate act of God to protect the poor at this crucial time.
It could also mean that due to the fact that the poor particularly in Africa have lived all their lives in an unhygienic environment. Their bodies have been able to develop resistance against the virus. This is evidence in the fact that there have been eye withness treatment report of covid19 patient which is tied to Malaria drug. Malaria drug in developed country are no longer readily available at drug stores as they have been able to eradicate the insect that produces the malaria parasite which means there body system is now Allen to the parasite. On the other hand the Africa body system is use to it because the first kind of treatment at every point of illness without running test is malaria treatment. The regular use of the drug might have help the African body develop resistance against the Covid19 virus at this critical point in time.
In all this we should all observe all the process and procedure of been safe.
Maintain social distance
Wash hand regularly
Use hand sanitizer at every point in contact with public items after use.
And if you suspect any symptoms, kindly go into self isolation.
Article written by Olowu oluwaseun
Re: My Personal Opinion At This Critical Time.(covid19) by dedayo11: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
You are doing well

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: NCDC Confirms 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus / With God / Nigeria Confirms 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus, Total Confirmed 131 (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.